• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Gaz_RB

Man what an awesome night having all these matches going on! I got to play in one and there are others I get to watch! Never seen anything like this get organized on such a small scale but then grow to become the awesome community-driven thing it is tonight. Way cool that we have so many people involved both watching and playing.

Yup, could have been a trainwreck, but thanks to everyone it's actually turning out quite nicely.

t1407560400z4.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Is there an archive for the matches that have already finished? Just got back from the movies and would like to scope out the competition!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You can't use boosters in private matches.

Updated Bracket
http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

No boosters in private matches.

Also, I'm sorry for the issues you've had, but I can't take the blame for most of them. I've tried to keep this thread updated on all the latest updates and changes, and for this type of tournament, it is on the teams to communicate with me and keep themselves updated. Though I do feel bad for you.

Lastly, while I let this slip in your last match because your team was having issues, Team IFA must post a link to their next match's stream in the thread or you will be disqualified. Make sure you've read the OP and the Protocol.

Sorry didn't mean boosters, meant survival skills. You get more points at higher levels, and unlock better skills. Also DLC survival skills as well. I'm not sure any of these were used, but I do know we were at a severe disadvantage in sheer choices, as most of these are still locked for us, especially my friend who subbed who just got the game.

Top Bottom