• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Gaz_RB

Okay GAZ we are ready, talked to someone from TeamCG and they said they will talk to the team so:

The Guardians vs #TeamCG @ 8:30 PM PDT (Time is Subject to Change) Tonight.

t1407641400z4.png

www.twitch.tv/theworthyedge

HYPEEEEEEEE

Beautiful. Glad to see that it's not too difficult to get people together.

Left Behind, sorry for the wait. One of our guys hasn't showed up so we had to sub a fourth. We're getting our twitch stream set up, it shouldn't take much longer.

someday

Banned
This is weird. I can't load UnstableLive's stream at all. I was watching it just fine before the match started. I've tried multitwitch, regular twitch, and even my ps4 but nada.

Alienous

Well, the competition is certainly heating up.

Edit:
Shit, I should have used that line when Aesop got the Molotov clutch.

Unstable

This is weird. I can't load UnstableLive's stream at all. I was watching it just fine before the match started. I've tried multitwitch, regular twitch, and even my ps4 but nada.
That's concerning. My stream is in 60fps and runs at 3500kps so maybe it's your internet. Or it could just be twitch.

MMaRsu

We have to replace our team member Stormborn Uk with a non gaf member ( but he will join on gaf probably ) Bkurupt.

someday

Banned
That's concerning. My stream is in 60fps and runs at 3500kps so maybe it's your internet. Or it could just be twitch.

Yeah, I don't know. It looked great earlier so I figured it was my internet connection. But I was able to watch the other side's stream on my PC and ps4. I didn't see your stream available on the ps4 either. Definitely weird. I was able to see the chat though.

Top Bottom