• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Gaz_RB

UPDATE BEFORE I GO TO BED

Hey guys, thanks for participating in or watching the first night of the tournament! Everything went really well, I think, and if you guys have any suggestions or things that you think could help improve the tourney, let me know.

Some quick thoughts:
-Make sure you've read and follow the protocol during matches
-Remember that this is all in good fun

Some more important thoughts:
-After assigning the first matches based on availability, the matches from now on will be a bit more tricky and will require some good communications on your end. I'll post in the OP what the next matches are, and it will be up to you guys to talk to your opponent and figure out the best times for you guys. And make sure to keep me and everyone else updated in the thread.

According to the bracket(http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF), the next matches (that aren't already scheduled or pending) will be between:

#Team CG VS The Guardians
and
INFECTUS VS Hot Schadenfreude

You'll need to get in contact with that team and figure out a time that works best for you to play, the earlier the better. Let me know if you need any help reaching someone or anything like that.

I wasn't much help but it was a lot of fun!

That's all that matters.

Top Bottom