• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Vlodril

For those of us that can't watch the matches live can the teams make a highlight with their matches ? (instead of trying to go to everyone's twitch and try to get with whom they are playing etc). Should be easy enough to just highlight and mention the team names.

ldcommando

Banned
Saw some of the matches and that guy aesop sure is beastly. Loved that one where he was facing two dudes and the time was running out. He hunted them down and killed them with a molotov with seconds to spare. Too good.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Hey bro can you upload the whole thing to youtube? i cant watch twitch archives on ps4 it seems :(.

Yes I will, as soon as Youtube gets their sh** together. Already tried to export the whole match but somethings wrong on their end. Today Twitch/Youtube changed something and now the converting process is broken. It's a known issue , apparently

Strider

I'm definitely going to try to run more of these tourneys

YES. Another TLOU and we could consider expanding to different games too. Destiny 4v4 tournament (assuming there's private matches)?! Could be Epic.

I can help with the next one. I know these are a lot of work.

YES. Another TLOU and we could consider expanding to different games too. Destiny 4v4 tournament (assuming there's private matches)?! Could be Epic.

As far as we know there are no Destiny private matches.

Anyway today I'm going to practice my clutch comebacks.

INFECTUS VS Hot Schadenfreude. A must watch

Damn man. I mean. That would've been my championship game but woah. The gun be gud

Anybody from team CG want to talk about times for your match against, us, the Guardians?

If TeamCG is willing to do it, our team was think about 8:30 PDT tonight. Is that cool?

Moofers

Is there such a thing as a place where I can post a video without having to worry AT ALL about music being detected and the whole damn thing getting muted as result?

In short, I wanna make some highlight vids with music but I don't wanna bother if everywhere I put it it just gets muted or can't be played in certain countries...

Is there such a thing as a place where I can post a video without having to worry AT ALL about music being detected and the whole damn thing getting muted as result?

In short, I wanna make some highlight vids with music but I don't wanna bother if everywhere I put it it just gets muted or can't be played in certain countries...
Hitbox?

Gaz_RB

I wanted to do a Destiny tourney but Bungie has forsaken us and decided to not have any form of private matches :(

Gaz_RB

Comeback, we gonna play at all before the specified time today?
I'll be on in a bit, and then available all day for the most part

:(

Well hopefully they'll do like ReSpawn/Titanfall and patch it in later.

That would be nice. Out of the other games coming out this fall, I think Driveclub may have some tournament potential. Or maybe just another TLOU tourney. Either way, more GAF streamed tourneys are a must.

Nvzman

I hope that GAF plans on doing this again, because I would love to play in a tournament
as this is like the one game I'm good at.

Åesop;124588769 said:
Hey guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Incase someone missed our stream, I've cut that one funny part into a short highlight clip. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTKECmYEpeY

Also thanks everyone for watching our match. Was really fun
198qj0pvzn5wqgifzjomr.gif

Too bad i'll miss the first game today being at work but I'll be home for the evening matches. This is enteraining as all hell and I'm not even in it.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Haha love the heat in this thread, awesome tournament Gaz. But don't expect too much from us against a full competitive team. Our gaf team just formed a few days ago lol.

mhyqwojsre.gif

Top Bottom