• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Hot Schadenfreude vs. Macaroni Champions
t1408165200z4.png

http://multitwitch.tv/AesopTV/subtervotion

H2I0c6F.gif

Marvel

could never
Holy shit, that was amazing!

Edit: would have loved to hear both CheeseGAF's and Shiver Me Timber's chat parties during that moment.

Was tense! I was just panicking tbh lol, my team held it together I'm sure Kurt said he shot their nail bomb or something and that's why they were weak. Oh and I can't use my mic late at night sadly, considerate husband syndrome.

Not sure how the others have their audio setup, I think Twitch just mutes the shit outta everything now regardless.

Strider

So for CheeseGAF vs Bed Brick and Beyond, I'm thinking Sunday afternoon for our match up (would be night for you guys). This way it wouldn't be late for you guys and you can play at a comfortable time. I've received a message from GoatThief through PM and I sent a message to MMaRsu on PSN. Waiting to hear back from both for confirmation of this time frame. Marvel and Stormborn feel free to contact me as well.

I'm hoping to get the game as early in the day as possible so you guys dont have to stay up too late, our best chance for that is during the weekend. Just let me know.

GoaThief

So for CheeseGAF vs Bed Brick and Beyond, I'm thinking Sunday afternoon for our match up (would be night for you guys). This way it wouldn't be late for you guys and you can play at a comfortable time. I've received a message from GoatThief through PM and I sent a message to MMaRsu on PSN. Waiting to hear back from both for confirmation of this time frame. Marvel and Stormborn feel free to contact me as well.

I'm hoping to get the game as early in the day as possible so you guys dont have to stay up too late, our best chance for that is during the weekend. Just let me know.

Had a quick chat, looks like that would be preferable but want feedback from one more before confirming.

Will let you know as soon as I do.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Was tense! I was just panicking tbh lol, my team held it together I'm sure Kurt said he shot their nail bomb or something and that's why they were weak. Oh and I can't use my mic late at night sadly, considerate husband syndrome.

Not sure how the others have their audio setup, I think Twitch just mutes the shit outta everything now regardless.

Same here (no mic at night). You could experiment with a soundboard, running it into a splitter and then into the Ds4. So the audio goes in as your microphone input, but you can still hear through the headphones. I tried it and it works, but I haven't tried putting together a custom soundboard. Would probably make one per map to cover different areas and situations.

Marvel

could never
Same here (no mic at night). You could experiment with a soundboard, running it into a splitter and then into the Ds4. So the audio goes in as your microphone input, but you can still hear through the headphones. I tried it and it works, but I haven't tried putting together a custom soundboard. Would probably make one per map to cover different areas and situations.
I plug my headphones into my DS4 and set the sound to "All Audio" I can hear everyone doing that xD no soundboard required.

My guy is back from work. our team should be good. 10 est.

TONIGHT IT GOES DOWN!

COMEBACK KIDS.
SIMPLY SURREAL.

10 EST. ORDER NOW ON PPV!

Top Bottom