• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

724618520.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I plug my headphones into my DS4 and set the sound to "All Audio" I can hear everyone doing that xD no soundboard required.

I mean you using a soundboard so you can 'talk' to the others when you can't use your mic. Record snippets like 'enemy flanking you to the right' or 'need backup' and play them back when appropriate

Marvel

could never
I mean you using a soundboard so you can 'talk' to the others when you can't use your mic. Record snippets like 'enemy flanking you to the right' or 'need backup' and play them back when appropriate

Ooooh I see! that's actually a great idea man...

Strider

Ok Bed Brick n Beyond is all set for a 3:30 Eastern start time to our match vs CheeseGAF. I believe Cheese were still waiting on one more to confirm as of last night. So if that worked out we can officially schedule the match.

Marvel

could never
Well I'm down for it, goa is awol and not sure about Kurt (SnakeEyes is from NZ so timezone)

My dudes, me and marsu will take you on if we must LOL.

Marvel

could never
So marvel to clarify, you've got two others who you can throw in if your other mates don't show up for 3:30 EST?

Perhaps, I'm not at my PS4 to throw out messages about this right now but will be after I have cooked my dinner and stuff. Marsu my brother if you're on ps4 right now could you hit up DGAF chat and your friends and ask if they would sub just in case goa and kurt are out? thanks man

We'll get two more if we have to dw ^^

Strider

Aright so it's looking like CheeseGAF vs Bed Brick and Beyond is going doooooown. :D

3:30 Eastern today

I'll post up my stream once I go live.

Marvel

could never
Marvel my psn is slow as hell man Im trying to message bomb my homies that we need 2 players.

Oh man I noticed that earlier, my OS was chugging. It seems to hate long lists of friends :/ sending out messages can suck on ps if I'm honest.

Top Bottom