• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

MMaRsu

CHEESEGAF CheeseGAF CHEESEGAF CheeseGAF

Aww yeah I was the worst ever but I did a good couple of flanking actions woohoo.

Good games guys, too bad y'all didnt stay in the chat to say wassuuup haha

Either way whats the next team and when can we play them?

Wait are we not done yet Goathief is talking some nonsense then damn :p bro get on man I think we need to play another game

Gaz_RB

4:4 tie, with CheeseGAF winning Survivors with 4 rounds to 1.

That means the score is 1-0 cheesgaf

You still have to play interrogation and win two games.

This happened between the comeback kids and bed bricks and beyond so the precedent has been set

HD CheeseGAF match stream up:

Http://www.twitch.tv/goathief

We seem to have one no show however, and he's not responding to SMS either. Hope everything is OK there, but as we've heard nothing could/would anyone like to step in and rep the Cheese? Be most appreciated.

Worst comes to it we'll go with 3 as we're Beaufort like that.

the audio on your stream has been flagged and removed, you should look into having it rescinded.

Gaz_RB

So we had to decide this last weekend when we tied the Survivors game in our match. It was determined that you have to win 2 games to win the match. Sorry for the confusion!

Gaz_RB

well played on both sides... Going full defense on interrogation is proving to be a dangerous strat in this tourney....

SnakeEyes

Banned
The only reason we won that, honestly, was because their last two guys were standing right on top of one of their own planted bombs and I shot it and downed them ^_^

The only reason we won that, honestly, was because their last two guys were standing right on top of one of their own planted bombs and I shot it and downed them ^_^

One of our guys mollied himself during the third round of the Survivor game, and before that in the first game another dude also mollied himself in the second round.

Seems to be a running theme.

Top Bottom