• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

GoaThief

GGs and well done guys. Served and sliced.

Sorry to CheeseGAF, not my finest hour to say the least. We'll be back and a little more matured to kick up a bigger stink next time round.

Gaz, thanks again for putting in all the hard work to make this fine tournament happen. Hope you do another ASAP. ;]

I'm retiring to shake the rest of this flu off.

Gaz_RB

GGs and well done guys. Served and sliced.

Sorry to CheeseGAF, not my finest hour to say the least. We'll be back and a little more matured to kick up a bigger stink next time round.

Gaz, thanks again for putting in all the hard work to make this fine tournament happen. Hope you do another ASAP. ;]

I'm retiring to shake the rest of this flu off.
My pleasure.
Thanks for participating, and I hope your sickness goes away soon!

Well since you asked so nicely

WOW! G FUCKIN G. That was so much fun too watch!

Daraman! YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE GUARDIANS!!!! xD Not really. I was going to sub for someone today too! LOL

Both teams were truly terrific tonight guys.

E: when the time comes I want to set up a DriveClub tournament. I can see that having a lot of potential and being a TON of fun.

GG! "My hands are shaking, my hands are shaking but I'm still shooting and I'm still getting headshots I'm like boom headshot boom headshot BOOM HESDSHOT."

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
GG! "My hands are shaking, my hands are shaking but I'm still shooting and I'm still getting headshots I'm like boom headshot boom headshot BOOM HESDSHOT."

Somehow I missed a shiv on you in the last round. I have no clue how I didn't get it. I was so flabbergasted that I admittedly starting crafting right in the open, it was like my brain malfunctioned for a second lol

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
WOW! G FUCKIN G. That was so much fun too watch!

Daraman! YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE GUARDIANS!!!! xD Not really. I was going to sub for someone today too! LOL
E: when the time comes I want to set up a DriveClub tournament. I can see that having a lot of potential and being a TON of fun.

Yeah, survivors was close.

Hahaha, yeah, I saw that. A DC tournament would be awesome.

edit: Screw your shotgun, gaz.

TEAMS THAT NEED TO FIGURE OUT SCHEDULING:

INFECTUS VS Simply Surreal Modern Warfare
Cincinnati One Hitters VS Bed, Bricks, and Beyond
The Comeback Kids VS Hot Schadenfreude

CURRENT STANDINGS: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Thanks for being a part of the tourney, The Left Behind. Always sad to see elimination matches, and I hope you guys stick around and watch some more matches.

It is really depressing seeing teams get eliminated. You find a new group of buddies to play with and then you are eliminated. Just sucks. I mean, the time that you do play with them is awesome! Just sucks when you lose and all your hard work just seems like it was for nothing. Still. Had a terrific time in the tourney and with my team.

Gaz_RB

It is really depressing seeing teams get eliminated. You find a new group of buddies to play with and then you are eliminated. Just sucks. I mean, the time that you do play with them is awesome! Just sucks when you lose and all your hard work just seems like it was for nothing. Still. Had a terrific time in the tourney and with my team.

Yeah I agree. And it's that possibility of losing everything that makes the matches so thrilling.

Sad shit though :/

Yeah, I also really didn't want to play bad as a sub. If someone elses team gets knocked out because you played bad, that blows.

Yeah exactly. Only reason why I didn't want to sub
and the fact I didn't check my PMs....
That would suck for one of their teammates to be replaced and then you do bad so they lose. That would be terrible.

Haha I agree. It makes me sad to see another team lose, I always feel bad about it. On the other hand, I made some good buds off this tournie.

I'm in for a Driveclub tournie!

Top Bottom