• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

What are the maps for round 4?

Supply Raid - University
Survivors- Capitol
Interrogation - Checkpoint

Is this the right list? There's some confusion if this is the correct list or not.

Broadbandit/Broadbandito
Unoillnino/Moofers
Qwell/Qwell
SchlitzFace/ n/a

Are you guys not running this team? It looks like only you and Unoillnino are playing.

Alienous

We're sorry about that, guys. You deserved a better match.

But you won, fair and square. Good luck going forward. It sucks to be us right now.

Alienous

playing with a broken L2 was so much fun

Which, in case BB&B wanted to know why we sucked so hard, was a contributing factor.

Bandit is our team's core. And shortly before the match the L2 button on his controller broke. Not being able to snipe, and not being able to adapt to L1 & R1 in the hour before the match began, rendered one of the best elements of our team less capable.

I'm not one for excuses. You guys play brilliantly, and absolutely deserve that win. But if you wanted to know why it was such a breeze, that was a part of it.

Moofers

GG to BB&B! You guys just had our number today. Sad to go, but we won as many as we lost, so I think we can be happy about that at least.

Gaz_RB

Which, in case BB&B wanted to know why we sucked so hard, was a contributing factor.

Bandit is our team's core. And shortly before the match the L2 button on his controller broke. Not being able to snipe, and not being able to adapt to L1 & R1 in the hour before the match began, rendered one of the best elements of our team less capable.

I'm not one for excuses. You guys play brilliantly, and absolutely deserve that win. But if you wanted to know why it was such a breeze, that was a part of it.

Damn, that sucks. How did it break?

Korten

Banned
Really hope this SSMV vs Infectus game gets going soon... sorry if it seems like i'm whining at this point. It's just I have to pack up Thursday Night and move into my dorms this friday in prep for school... And it's been over a week now since we last played. :(

Top Bottom