• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Haha I agree. It makes me sad to see another team lose, I always feel bad about it. On the other hand, I made some good buds off this tournie.

I'm in for a Driveclub tournie!

Yeah, I've found some cool people through this as well!

PSN: TheWorthyEdge If anyone wants to add me.

So I think the DriveClub tourney is a go? I'll definitely start looking into how it'll work.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
TEAMS THAT NEED TO FIGURE OUT SCHEDULING:

INFECTUS VS Simply Surreal Modern Warfare
Cincinnati One Hitters VS Bed, Bricks, and Beyond
The Comeback Kids VS Hot Schadenfreude

CURRENT STANDINGS: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Thanks for being a part of the tourney, The Left Behind. Always sad to see elimination matches, and I hope you guys stick around and watch some more matches.

We throughly enjoyed it.

This tourney, for me, has made TLOU Factions one of the most enjoyable and fulfilling online multiplayer experiences ever, period. Two weeks ago when I sent out PM's to random free-agents, trying to scramble something together before the deadline, I wasn't sure what to expect. Flash froward to now, and I've gotten to know Gav, Unstable, and Double well enough to where I felt like I was playing with a bunch of old buddies who could kick back and laugh together about whatever while mowing down a few randoms like nobodies' business. And our matching attire, you gotta love that. We did those orange cowboy hats proud boys!

Good luck to the rest of the teams, and thanks Gaz for putting this awesome tournament together! Also, thanks to Bunta for subbing in for Gav on short notice and killing it! It's sad to think that it is now over for us, but The Left Behind will continue to play for fun so it's not all bad!

and we are always open for scrimmages!

Yeah, I also really didn't want to play bad as a sub. If someone elses team gets knocked out because you played bad, that blows.

You were awesome dude, we couldn't have picked up a better sub!

A Driveclub tourney would be awesome. I'm not the best at racing games(though I've platinumed a few), but I could definitely see a GAF tourney pushing me to go the extra mile!

Sorry for the pun.

You know I agree on the getting to know people thing. Talking beyond strats about things like gaming, entertainment, and even truly deep and touching subjects like popcorners...its amazing.

bbbxaxts.png

VS

Cincinnati One Hitters

We're scheduled and coming to you tonight at 9:30 EST!

While granted one of my team members was out from wednesday to monday morning, if we don't play a match tomorrow, it will have been a week since we last played.

enitrely way too long, shouldn't even be allowed if you are the current match tbh. We had to wait almost a week now due to others not being able to schedule lol

Moofers

It is what it is fellas. No use griping about it this far in. Next tourny maybe rules can be implemented but organizing all these people is a tall order.

Has anyone even from Infectus posted on the thread in a while?

Yes, we keep track of this thread. We were ready immediately after our last match but had to wait for other teams to catch up. One of our members is now overseas (I think) so I'm going to try and see when we're all available.

Korten

Banned
Yes, we keep track of this thread. We were ready immediately after our last match but had to wait for other teams to catch up. One of our members is now overseas (I think) so I'm going to try and see when we we're all available.

Sweet. Hopefully you guys can schedule your game soon with SSMW. :)

Strider

Gaz. Noticed the time of our game is off by an hour if you could correct that. It's supposed to start at 8 Eastern which is 5 Pacific :p

Top Bottom