• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAFA Clan Thread of Annihilation

TheFatOne

I think that when we have more than 5 or 6 people online we should accept clan challenges for that day. That way we can get some practice in as a team.

RavenFox

Banned
Hey I was in GAF East 2 will I be transferred into this awesome new clan? I didn't see my tag VectorRaven? Or was an invite sent out I just need to accept?

FFObsessed said:
How much Valor do you guys have? Next GAFA vs GAFe game lets make things interesting.

We have tons of valor, so you can earn a pretty penny from us.
Now I'm f'ing confused. There's still a a GAFe[east?]. When did all this reorganizing happen? That's why I haven't seen any updates for the clan on Killzone.com.

Nightz

RavenFox said:
Now I'm f'ing confused. There's still a a GAFe[east?]. When did all this reorganizing happen? That's why I haven't seen any updates for the clan on Killzone.com.
GAFe is Euro GAF. Most of the NA clans have been consolidated into just this one clan, GAFA. You may have to wait for Kittonwy to clear out pending invites before you can get invited.

RavenFox

Banned
Nightz said:
GAFe is Euro GAF. Most of the NA clans have been consolidated into just this one clan, GAFA. You may have to wait for Kittonwy to clear out pending invites before you can get invited.
Thanks Nightz. I think Kittowny should transfer all the GAF America/Canada members over first then worry about pending invites.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
RavenFox said:
Thanks Nightz. I think Kittowny should transfer all the GAF America/Canada members over first then worry about pending invites.

There were a lot of ppl in the old GAF clans who want(ed) in, so that's not a possibility (though I agree with your sentiment).

icechai

hmm its virtually impossible to challenge clans around our rank in the game browser, you can only view top 10 clans and search for other clans

xtwo

sorry Kittonwy, my headset wasn't charged and tv's sound was off (wife and son sleeping).i didn't know what to do and didn't want all of you to scream at me and i left:lol

TheFatOne

Well I think that was a game we can learn from. In that game we saw what happens when a team gets a jump on you. I tried my best but they were just too much.

TheFatOne said:
Well I think that was a game we can learn from. In that game we saw what happens when a team gets a jump on you. I tried my best but they were just too much.

Oh yeah, that was rough!

icechai

it was pretty interesting, 2v2 on Radec and they stayed engineers predominantly, did quite well as it was a draw (we won by points tiebreaker). Littered each point with 3-4 turrets and just magnum'd around in the open. Assault & Rockets were disabled.

We split as I stayed tactician and CJ was an engineer

icechai

Upcoming Matches:

4/17/09 FRI:
'CUY'
11:00PM EST
Player Limit: 4v4
Map: Helghan Industries
Type: Warzone Tournament
Restrictions: No Sniper Rifle, No M80 Rocket Launcher
Roster: ???

4/18/09 SAT:
'4 VS 4 RADEC'
10:30PM EST
Player Limit: 4v4
Map: Radec Academy
Type: Warzone Tournament
Restrictions: No Assault Class

4/19/09 SUN:
'3:3 depot'
12:30PM EST
Player Limit: 3v3
Map: Tharsis Depot
Type: Bodycount Tournament
Restrictions: No Rocket Launchers, No Grenade Launchers

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I should be available for all those matches. I'm not great, but I manage to help as a medic. I really think we need to communicate what classes and abilities we'll be using. That way we can fill in any gaps that could be helpful.

icechai

ICallItFutile said:
I should be available for all those matches. I'm not great, but I manage to help as a medic. I really think we need to communicate what classes and abilities we'll be using. That way we can fill in any gaps that could be helpful.

yeah, from what we've played yesterday, it seems in smaller games there really isn't a need for medic. You definitely need an engineer, a tactician, and then either another engineer, soldier with LMG, or assault. Might be wrong though :p anything 6v6 or more medics are useful.

Seems that 2 engineers (one with repair, one with air sentry) seems to be a major factor in all games. Bigger games need 2 tacticians.

I have been very ill today. I contracted the Super Cold XL 2009. It is knocking me on my ass and my little 4 year old daughter has it now so as I get better, my wife and I are taking care of her.

I haven't really played any KZ2 lately, it just gives me a headache while trying to play with a bunch of meds in my system.

Also, there are still spots for the GAFA Club Hall of Champions in Home. We should plan a little meeting sometime and talk squads, strategies, assign classes and more.

I AM ALSO super hyped to see us playing more clan matches. I AM REALLY WANTING US TO TAKE ON IGN CLANS>

Raist

Banned
3rdamention said:
I AM ALSO super hyped to see us playing more clan matches. I AM REALLY WANTING US TO TAKE ON IGN CLANS>

Go go guys!

Win a ton of valor points, and then I'll lend you Cagen for a few days. He's an awesome officer.

Also known as the VP-Wasting'o machine.

:lol

<3 Cagen

Created a Tourny for tomorrow at 2 pm EST! It is an 8 on 8 Salamon market with no assault or rockets! Be there guys! Hopefully it will fill up. I hope I didn't make it too big with 8 slots.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
cjtiger300 said:
Created a Tourny for tomorrow at 2 pm EST! It is an 8 on 8 Salamon market with no assault or rockets! Be there guys! Hopefully it will fill up. I hope I didn't make it too big with 8 slots.

I wish I could make it. I'll be in class at that time. :(

Cagen

RICKYMARTINWAR.jpg

Name: GAFe vs GAFA
Date: 26 Apr 2009 11:30PM BST / 6:30PM EDT
Team: 8vs8
Map: Visari Hammer
VP: 10
Modes: all
FF: on
Classes: No Assault
Weapons: No rockets/grenade launcher

Time zones

Kitton. We need to purge some of these nonactive players. Click has left the clan due to the lack of people showing at tourneys. Frankly I fully understand why he left. We are a much better team than this guys. We need to show the fuck up when we are in a tourney or a clan match.

Kittonwy

Banned
cjtiger300 said:
Kitton. We need to purge some of these nonactive players. Click has left the clan due to the lack of people showing at tourneys. Frankly I fully understand why he left. We are a much better team than this guys. We need to show the fuck up when we are in a tourney or a clan match.

I will go through the roster and trim it a bit.
angry.gif

Top Bottom