• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Did you get disconnected? I was about to Dan you!!

Damn, I hate this controller lol. Can't air combo worth sht...once I launch, I can't go up

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

-_-

where is a cheapo stick!? i checked on amazon and the cheapest i could find is $120. i love mvsc2, but im not going to drop that kind of change for it!

p.s. man i lucked out a couple times where i beat you with a sliver of health :lol

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
where is a cheapo stick!? i checked on amazon and the cheapest i could find is $120. i love mvsc2, but im not going to drop that kind of change for it!
Oh, damn...360 is sold out everywhere... even the old Hori stick is 60 bucks when it should be 40. I wish my ps3 stick worked. It works on PC!

Whatever happened to standardized parts? :( Ford is rolling in his grave.

Maybe I'll make my own.

p.s. man i lucked out a couple times where i beat you with a sliver of health :lol
One of those times, I SWORE I blocked, but it didn't block. The chip damage shouldn't have been enough to kill me, but at the tail end of the attack, it stopped blocking. I hate the dpad! GGs, though.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah those were gg's. we'll have to get some of our madden bro's for some quarter matches!
i'll get on for some if u still are playing

DCX

Rorschach

Yeah, FMT. Oh, and sorry about spacing out there..was trying to answer the phone and couldn't find it!

btw- were you yelling with your headset on? I could have sworn I heard something,b ut I didn't have my headset on.

DMczaf said:
I see how it is, don't even invite me.

That's just adding to the beatdown i give to you next week.
hawakubo (7:32:36 PM): wanna play some marvel?
hawakubo (7:32:45 PM): I guarantee I suck and I hate the xbox controller to boot :-(
dmczafx23 (7:45:14 PM): Integration of 2KSports.com with a Franchise Blog
Now, players will be able to have full bragging rights all over the interwebs. Franchise standings and stats can be posted online and with the ability to upload highlights and screenshots to a personal page on 2KSports.com

You lying liar that lies!

nah i didn't have a headset on. you're hearing things!

also, i saw you were backing off so i let you be!

is xbl back up? lets get some games going!

Rorschach

Wow...controller won't work for shit. It's not recognized at all by the 360 all of a sudden and it won't sync. fuckawesome.

Great. This was the last one the store had, too. Sigh.

Fifty

The last 24 posts in this thread are one big tease. Thanks a lot, Rors! I thought this thread had some big drama going down last night, but no, it's just you guys talking about Marvel vs Capcom. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol at all the Marvel vs Capcom 2 talk and....

WTF someone pm next time, I have the game too!

Nightz

I posted this in the official Madden thread, but since this thread seems to be getting more attention, I thought I'd post it again here. I doubt I'll get any takers, but it's worth a shot. This is, of course, assuming that your store gets the game in today...

Would there be anyone (preferably in the LA area...or anywhere near southern California) that would be willing to pick up a copy today and ship it to San Diego? I would wait, but the reason I'm asking is that I'll have a lot of time early next week to play and I want to take advantage of that free time. My go-to shop here won't be selling until Wednesday night. :( I'll Paypal you moneyz.

i might be able to nightz. i can't pick the game up tonight, but i'll probably pick it up tomorrow. the problem is i don't really have a post office near where i live. i could feasibly send it via ups, but it's more expensive. plus if it technically "goes out" on monday (even if i take it there saturday), you won't get it until tuesday afternoon or whatever. is a couple days really worth the overnight charge!?

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i might be able to nightz. i can't pick the game up tonight, but i'll probably pick it up tomorrow. the problem is i don't really have a post office near where i live. i could feasibly send it via ups, but it's more expensive. plus if it technically "goes out" on monday (even if i take it there saturday), you won't get it until tuesday afternoon or whatever. is a couple days really worth the overnight charge!?
Yes! I needz my Maddenz. :lol Well..that's a tough one. I'm not really familiar with UPS's rates and ship times. How much do you think shipping would be?

Mrbob

Just a heads up. I should be ok for week one but I am moving Aug 29 and Aug 30. Hopefully everything will be ready to go right away but there is a small chance I might need a sub for week 1. I hope not though because I want to tear through lamblow field with jcut!

PS- Make your own love shack ladies! What thread am I in again?!

SMOKE

Banned
Wow they actually called me for an illegal forward pass in the demo, I tried to slide and he threw the ball instead.:D

Damn I hope we get the PS3 league going as good as its goin in here.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
found this on CAG

If you have a Microcenter near you, this is an option to get Madden for 34.99:

madden_10.jpg

Mrbob

Fiddy we need to recreate the greatest singular Madden play of all time in Madden 10! You know what play I am talking about! :D

SMOKE

Banned
Anyone from the NY, NY area?

I found a store that is selling madden as we speak, PM if you need your madden fix early:D

Nightz

Nightz said:
Yes! I needz my Maddenz. :lol Well..that's a tough one. I'm not really familiar with UPS's rates and ship times. How much do you think shipping would be?
Don't worry about it FMT, it's taken care of now. Thanks for the offer though. :D

Got it today, the game is playing real good so far and seems to be a bit faster. My only complaint is that the offensive linemen seem to be dumber than last year. I had so many instances of lineman standing up and turning around in circles it wasn't even funny. Even on passing downs twice the RT just stood up and blocked down letting the DE come free.

You really have to put touch on balls over 15-20 yds which was very hard for Kyle Orton. I can see it being a real low scoring year because good CB's really lock WR's up.

LJ11

I switched the game speed to Normal, game felt great, slow is the default.

Enjoyed what I played, pass rush seems pretty good even though my line is pretty shit. I'm not sure why but LB's can match up pretty well against WR's in man coverage on any inside route, Kawika was keeping up with Welker too well.

Really interested in seeing how the game plays against a human opponent. CPU calls some really nutty defensive plays, very predictable blitzes, and you can beat the coverage with passes out of the backfield. Too predictable.

EA has a shitty system in place for EA Sports World. They still have my 360 account linked to a college email address I used to have. To change it, I have to log into that old email address to change things. Problem is my school deleted my email address two years after I finished.

Fuckers...

Top Bottom