• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

daw840

Wellington said:
But there aren't two other people competing for your real team.

I really don't think anyone will be competing for the Chiefs....:lol

edit: That is assuming the only people eligible to compete for teams are the ones who were involved for the majority of Madden 10.

LukeSmith

BigAT said:
I don't really see the point of hamstringing us from the get go. If people want to continue playing even after a certain number of seasons, they should have the ability to do so. I suppose the only positive is that it would allow you to plan for the appropriate number of years as a GM, but if you know how many seasons you're going to play you should be able to do that without the need for an expiration date on the league. Anyway, the balancing act between preparing for the future and mortgaging everything to play for now is half the fun in GMing.

I've said it a couple of times before, but I'm strongly considering just sticking with the Packers for next season.

As a top player, you owe it to yourself to give the G-men a shot. That said, the Packers O is probably an order of magnitude better to play with than the Giants O, and that Division you're in isn't competitive at all.

So yeah, maybe stay with the Packers

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Let me see if I can stop DCX from gutting the Falcons franchise with trades this year....

:lol

(may the best man win, however FMT decides to do it)
k0prpj.gif

DCX

Blazyr

Chatting with Luke on AIM and he pointed me to the thread. I'd definitely be in if there's space. 30+ years Cowboys fan so that'd be my main but sounds like a good league so I'm open to playing my way in or what not.

TheCrow

Blazyr said:
Chatting with Luke on AIM and he pointed me to the thread. I'd definitely be in if there's space. 30+ years Cowboys fan so that'd be my main but sounds like a good league so I'm open to playing my way in or what not.
Don't worry, this league will make Madden 11 more fun than it is good.

LukeSmith said:
Somewhat glad the Broncos didn't go with Dez Bryant.

Nightz

Blazyr said:
I want to hear your sexy voice over Live if I ever play you.

DMczaf

Blazyr said:

I can't wait for the weekly "FUCK THIS GAME!" update on Weekend Confirmed. Now non-sports gamers can feel our agony after a bitter loss.

TheCrow

DMczaf said:
I can't wait for the weekly "FUCK THIS GAME!" update on Weekend Confirmed. Now non-sports gamers can feel our agony after a bitter loss.
Or yelling at Bob to get his game done.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:

Bob's TV Exploitations could hit the Airwaves.

"Sorry for the Delay, Folks. Bob's been watching Cagney & Lacey again."

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
As a top player, you owe it to yourself to give the G-men a shot. That said, the Packers O is probably an order of magnitude better to play with than the Giants O, and that Division you're in isn't competitive at all.

If I lose the Giants, dibs on the Packers. :D

Somnia

Starters are where I expected them to be though I think Spears should be a little higher, but it is what it is. Need major safety help and depth development, but happy overall.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I might come out of early retirement since I can't do the NCAA league.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
Oh shit, the heat is back on for the Texans then!

Sadly, I'm not going to start shit and Smokey gets them. If I do play I would use the Ravens in honor of the once mighty warrior Fifty who lost his Madden skills and was never to be seen or heard from again.

Matrix

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im looking more at those O-Line ratings. Donovan is going down. Ware/Osi/Tuck/JPP/Cole/Graham. Oh my

CB3

thecoldone33 5:47 pm
(5:47:41 PM): Eagles ratings tomorrow. cant wait
(5:47:43 PM): giants too right
InsecureKillah 5:48 pm
(5:48:22 PM): yeah
(5:48:26 PM): meh not too excited
(5:48:32 PM): good or bad I will do the same with them
(5:48:36 PM): 10-6 miss playoffs :-(
(5:48:38 PM): :-(

CK Eeyore's a month before the game comes out in AIM. anyone surprised here

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Im looking more at those O-Line ratings. Donovan is going down. Ware/Osi/Tuck/JPP/Cole/Graham. Oh my
Spencer/Ratliffe as well.

Also, season 1 he'd face Freeney/Mathis/Brock/Super Mario/Barwin

Poor guy.

Mrbob

LukeSmith said:

Hey!

TheCrow said:
Or yelling at Bob to get his game done.

Kiss.

Somnia said:
That'd be fucking great "whatcha been playing?" "nothing because we got fucking bob'd all week"

My.

Lonestar said:
Bob's TV Exploitations could hit the Airwaves.

"Sorry for the Delay, Folks. Bob's been watching Cagney & Lacey again."

Ass!

Bullseye on all of you now! You have been warned!

Don't think I have forgot about my denied trade for Moss last season! My vengeance continues in Madden 11!

Mrbob said:
Hey!

Kiss.

My.

Ass!

Bullseye on all of you now! You have been warned!

Don't think I have forgot about my denied trade for Moss last season! My vengeance continues in Madden 11!

they are all sub-bosses in that game. i'm the final boss because i shut that shit down and saved DCX from himself (for once). COME AT ME IM A MAN! IM 40!

Somnia

Looking at the boys ratings a little closer I'm pretty happy with Dez's ratings (till he blows up like Miles did last year and I get a weaker version :lol ). Felix still gonna get hurt at least once a game =(

Starting FS is gonna kill me till I can get better depth there..ouch

LukeSmith said:

:-(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
Looking at the boys ratings a little closer I'm pretty happy with Dez's ratings (till he blows up like Miles did last year and I get a weaker version :lol ). Felix still gonna get hurt at least once a game =(

Starting FS is gonna kill me till I can get better depth there..ouch
Kidding right? Those ratings are absurd for a guy with a prostitute mom.

CB3

Can we put in an anti-bob measure before the season starts. like if we have to wait more than a day and a half for him to play, and its the last game, we can sim it?

Somnia

Wellington said:
Kidding right? Those ratings are absurd for a guy with a prostitute mom.

,|,, He's basically like Montez in stats so trust me I'm happy, but with how progression is in Madden I can have a hell of a season with him and he'll drop to 78 or some shit.

eznark

Banned
I'm still not sure if I want to replace my recently deceased 360, but the Packers being open is certainly enticing.

(Is there usually a PS3 franchise?)

CB3

eznark said:
I'm still not sure if I want to replace my recently deceased 360, but the Packers being open is certainly enticing.

There is. but it lasts about as long as Zep does in any league.

LukeSmith

eznark said:

You should come play with us - as the Pack. You'll have a good time

CB3

speaking of zep

View Profile: Zep
clumps of backdoor clay
Last Activity: 07-10-2010 12:29 PM

I know your reading this. Kobe > AI Bitch.

Matrix

CB3 said:
speaking of zep

View Profile: Zep
clumps of backdoor clay
Last Activity: 07-10-2010 12:29 PM

I know your reading this. Kobe > AI Bitch.

Dude logged in to play Show I believe on July 9th. NEVER AGAIN ZEP!!!!! I KNOW YOU WILL SEE THIS.

eznark

Banned
All right, my birthday is coming up so I guess I will get a 360 slim. As a grown ass man, I do not feel the least bit ashamed for needing excuses to get this past my wife.

Mark me down for dibs on the Pack.

Striker

Larry Johnson 81 :lol

They really dropped Haynesworth. From a 98-99 DT to a 86 rated RDE in a 3-4.

Laron Landry a 87. :lol

CB3

Larry Johnson is rated higher than LeSean McCoy. something is wrong with this world

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
All right, my birthday is coming up so I guess I will get a 360 slim. As a grown ass man, I do not feel the least bit ashamed for needing excuses to get this past my wife.

Mark me down for dibs on the Pack.
Sure, after other Packer fans like AT and myself.

Top Bottom