• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Dude, New Jersey hasn't had power for months. Heartless :(

motrain.jpg

this isn't a team calling thread, just filling stuff in temporarily. but if its going to mean we get a good player in the league by giving him the packers or patriots or whoever i'm going to do everything i can to make that happen.

sanjuro your fate is in lonestar's hands. i'm not going to make him play for the pats or give them up unless he wants to. he's been in the leagues since they started and been a dependable player. sorry friend

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry astro :(

p.s. eznark i added you in as the packers. bigAT speak now or forever hold you peace! if you play for the giants, the packers are gone

Can I claim the Saints now if I don't play for the 49ers? I have a strange feeling the league will fall apart if I end up taking them from you.

notsureifserious.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok I switched my PS3 pre-order to 360, you win this time FMT!

Btw if any of you guys in the future get a message on aim from addamdg, that's the name I will be using on aim for league play etc. I have a stalker not named Bob that caused me to make a switch. So you guys can remove adoubledg from your lists.... if you haven't already :p

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Ok I switched my PS3 pre-order to 360, you win this time FMT!

Btw if any of you guys in the future get a message on aim from addamdg, that's the name I will be using on aim for league play etc. I have a stalker not named Bob that caused me to make a switch. So you guys can remove adoubledg from your lists.... if you haven't already :p

First Wellie, now you?

Stop hooking up with fatal attractions!

Matrix

DMczaf said:
First Wellie, now you?

Stop hooking up with fatal attractions!

It's a NY thing.

Matrix

Shit anyone got a link to a old madden thread where everyone posted their aim names? ugh :\

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like 2 spots left

Have you heard from AirBrian? Last time I talked to him, he said he wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to play or not, but I figured he would at least post something in here if he's seen this thread.

Birdman02 said:
Can I claim the Saints now if I don't play for the 49ers? I have a strange feeling the league will fall apart if I end up taking them from you.

notsureifserious.gif

:lol

if you want the saints now then you can have them, one less headache for me!

Sanjuro

I know this isn't set in stone or anything, but to avoid taking Miquel or eznarks team I'll just go with the Bengals...unless you turn on the jail option.

DMczaf

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-madden-nfl-11-achievement-list-revealed.html

"Very Special Teams
Return 2 kicks for touchdowns in one game with one player (no OTP) 100

Butterfingers
Force 3 fumbles in a game (no OTP) 50

Man Dozer
Rush for 50 yards after the first hit in one game (no OTP) 25

He's Got All Day
Stay in the pocket for 10 seconds (no OTP) 20

Did I Break It?
Win a game by at least 59 points (max qtr. len. 7 min, no OTP) 40

Winning Isn't Everything
Catch 21 passes in a game with one player (no OTP) 75

Old Spice Swagger Return
Return a punt for a touchdown (no OTP) 45

Comeback Kids
Win after being behind in the last 2 min of a game (no OTP, min qtr. len. 3 min) 40

No Offense
Intercept 5 passes in a game (no OTP) 50

Fantasy Freak
Rush for over 200 yards in a game with one player (no OTP) 25

The Elusive Man
Break 5 tackles in a game with one player (no OTP) 25

Perfect Game
Have a perfect passer rating in a game (no OTP) 50

Home Run
Break an 80+ yard touchdown run (no OTP) 25

Old Spice Swagger Pick 6
Intercept a pass and return it for a touchdown (no OTP) 25

YACtastic
Have over 100 YAC in one game (no OTP) 35

Pick Up 6
Win a Fight for the Fumble in the end zone for a TD (no OTP) 75

Deadly Accurate
Have a 92% or higher completion percentage in a game (min 20 att., no OTP) 30

Laces Out
Kick a 60+ yard Field Goal (no OTP) 40

Madden Moments
Complete the "Super Bowl Sunday" Madden Moment 100

Defensive Dominance
Hold your opponent to under 100 yards of offense (min qtr. len. 5 min, no OTP) 75

Sack Master
Record 5 sacks in a game with one player (no OTP) 25

Verizon Master Strategist
Create a custom Gameplan 5

Secret Achievement
Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement. 10 Secret

Secret Achievement
Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement. 10 Secret"

Wellie's new tag

Verizon Master Strategist

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I know this isn't set in stone or anything, but to avoid taking Miquel or eznarks team I'll just go with the Bengals...unless you turn on the jail option.
Miguel isn't a Vikings fans.

Only Vikes fan we ever had was Slo. Well, Slo and MaestroRyan, but MaestroRyan doesn't count. Can't believe Slo gave him the Vikes. smh

Matrix

"Did I Break It?
Win a game by at least 59 points (max qtr. len. 7 min, no OTP) 40"

Rors first madden 11 achievement.

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Sorry. Pretty sure we're full.
The only chance he has of getting in is by picking a team that isn't the Cowboys.

"Pick Up 6
Win a Fight for the Fumble in the end zone for a TD (no OTP) 75"

Oh god. I hope there is an option to turn this off for online franchises.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
"Did I Break It?
Win a game by at least 59 points (max qtr. len. 7 min, no OTP) 40"

Rors first madden 11 achievement.
My first two achievements will be pick six and 60 yard FG. Both off of DMczaf.

Ramirez

Pick Up 6
Win a Fight for the Fumble in the end zone for a TD (no OTP) 75

I thought this garbage was out of the game?

Somnia

Rorschach said:
My first two achievements will be pick six and 60 yard FG. Both off of DMczaf.
I can already see it. Rors gets the game, puts the game in, starts a game, runs the kickoff far enough in to kick a 65+ yd FG...achievement unlocked. Fucking Janikowski (sp?)

Miguel

Very Special Teams
Return 2 kicks for touchdowns in one game with one player (no OTP) 100

No Offense
Intercept 5 passes in a game (no OTP) 50

Old Spice Swagger Pick 6
Intercept a pass and return it for a touchdown (no OTP) 25

^First game.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Just play smokey for the Texans. you can take him
Don't forget Matrix!
Somnia said:
I can already see it. Rors gets the game, puts the game in, starts a game, runs the kickoff far enough in to kick a 65+ yd FG...achievement unlocked. Fucking Janikowski (sp?)
:lol :D

Matrix

CB3 said:
Oh yeah sorry.

Mig Vs. Matrix for the Texans. Smokey to the Rams

texans-fans.jpg

Smokey

I hope I end up with the Texans. Matrix is pretty good and I hear Miguel is solid too. I'm back in for this season, hopefully Peyton get his collarbone snapped in week 1 only way I'll have a chance against Luke and his goons.

Matrix

You won't have to fight me for them Smokey. I'm going the less stressful route of using a team I don't care about. I can't have any drama and I'm playing to simply have fun and if I finish 0-16, it's all good.

This is the year of the Zen for me.

Matrix

So basically you got the Texans Smokey.

Matrix

CB3 said:

hey nerd, do we play each other this year? You escaped the curse last season.

Matrix

haha don't see how it's broken, unless you consider skipping a full season of playing me as breaking it :D

Mrbob

Maybe I'll sell my 360 for a Nintendo Wii.

Motion controls which are unresponsive and crappy visuals > gamepad w/ good graphics

Matrix

Whatcha talkin bout DM?

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Whatcha talkin bout DM?

(10:45:57 PM) mrbob2k1: What's New: Though Move support was added to R.U.S.E. long after development was under way, it has been tightly integrated into the game's mechanics. The Move controller acts as a pointer, allowing you to highlight a group of troops, issue commands to them, or navigate menus in much the same way a mouse is used in PC real-time strategy games. Gestures have also been implemented; a swift swipe to right of the screen brings up the menu where you can select your troops with the pointer or via the analogue stick on the navigation controller. Zooming also gets the gesture treatment, where pushing toward the screen zooms into the map, while pulling backward zooms out. The light-up ball doesn't get left out of the action either; it turns red when you're hovering over enemy troops and green when selecting your own. Most commands can be performed using just the main controller, though Girard informed us that the navigation controller makes some commands easier to access, giving you quick shortcuts to the most frequently used ones.
(10:47:06 PM) dmczafx23: no one cares about move!
(10:47:13 PM) mrbob2k1: sony wins :-D
(10:49:36 PM) mrbob2k1: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/strateg...ss&tag=gs_previews&subj=6268880&mode=previews

He's excited about god damn RUSE now! Not even the developers of RUSE are excited about RUSE!

Top Bottom