• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Works for me. So do we have a draft thread where those 6 or 8 or however many captains pick their teammates?

Player - Suggested Positions? (based on what I recall people playing the most/best)

Smokey - QB/DL
BigAT - RB/LB
Crow - QB/DB
CB - WR/DB
Rors - QB/DB
FMT - QB/LB
DM - RB/LB
Wellie - RB/DL
Live - RB/LB
Nightz - WR/DL
Striker - RB/DL
dskillz - WR/DB
Somnia - WR/DL
Bob - TE/LB
Denog - RB/DL
Birdman - QB/DB
Bluemax - QB/LB
Luke - QB/LB
Lone - WR/LB
goldlion - RB/DL
It's like i don't exist, seriously..

DCX

BigAT

Hm...just joined an online franchise and the rosters that are being used there are NOT the same as the ones they pushed forward with the recent roster update. For example, Keith Bulluck is not an MLB and is not on the Giants, Terrell Thomas is rated 78 instead of 84, etc.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
Hm...just joined an online franchise and the rosters that are being used there are NOT the same as the ones they pushed forward with the recent roster update. For example, Keith Bulluck is not an MLB and is not on the Giants, Terrell Thomas is rated 78 instead of 84, etc.
Weird, I am pretty sure the OF I made as a test had the correct roster. I can't check from here but if anyone wants to help out the name is GAF Test and the pw is bjac4pres.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Works for me. So do we have a draft thread where those 6 or 8 or however many captains pick their teammates?

Player - Suggested Positions? (based on what I recall people playing the most/best)

Smokey - QB/DL
BigAT - RB/LB
Crow - QB/DB
CB - WR/DB
Rors - QB/DB
FMT - QB/LB
DM - RB/LB
Wellie - RB/DL
Live - RB/LB
Nightz - WR/DL
Striker - RB/DL
dskillz - WR/DB
Somnia - WR/DL
Bob - TE/LB
Denog - RB/DL
Birdman - QB/DB
Bluemax - QB/LB
Luke - QB/LB
Lone - WR/LB
goldlion - RB/DL

Im better as RB/DB

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
BigAT said:
Perhaps they started the franchise before the patch?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
Weird, I am pretty sure the OF I made as a test had the correct roster. I can't check from here but if anyone wants to help out the name is GAF Test and the pw is bjac4pres.
Can't find your franchise.

Also I will make the official thread tonight. I was thinking after the superbowl we could have 3 vs 3 allstar game w the top 3 teams from each conference representin!

gluv65 said:
Help, where are the Human sliders?

I'm in settings I see player skill and their is custom/rookie/pro ect...,

where do you get the cpu adjusment type of sliders? i.e. QB accuracy, Pass blocking ect....

Figured out human sliders, when in player skill go to custom and once you highlight a slider, press the X on PS3 or A on the 360 and it will bring up additional sliders pertaining to that slider.

Mrbob

Found this on the operation sports forums. Let me take care of all the complaining ahead of time!

Let me preface this post by saying I DON'T CHEESE. Rocket catching, nano-blitzing etc. None of that.

Secondly, Somebody better come up with sliders QUICK, because I ain't playing another friggin' quarter in the NFL's 5th dimension, simply known as the "End-Zone".

After running through a few practice sessions w/ the 'Skins, I decided to fire up a NFC North matchup between my beloved Vikings and the erratic yet entertaining Chicago Bears.

-Settings: All-Pro, 7 min qtrs, No Accel. Clock, Default Sliders

-I (idiotically) Gameflowed most of my defensive playcalling and 90% of my offensive playcalling. Can't count how many times I tried to audible out of the DC's play. Thanks to the "Strategy Maxi Pad", I was successful but a few times.

-After scoring 21 points in the first 4 minutes, I had a feeling this was gonna get outta hand. Adrian Peterson was a monster, slicing and dicing the defense with outta this world agility, sick stop-and-go acceleration, and SERIOUS breakaway speed. Brett Favre was incredibly accurate, and Percy Harvin's UNGODLY speed made punt/kick returns incredibly entertaining to watch. Man's also a serious problem in the slot...No DB can keep up with him on deep routes.

-I did not want to continue playing this game after the first quarter, but said, "Screw it, its my first game, let's see where this Madden-ness takes us".

-Pass defense is erratic out of the box. Cutler was burning me early and often, yet I did have 4 coverage sacks throughout the game. Good to see the William's boys and Edwards' get in on a few sacks. Allen was handled relatively well. What's the Bears' LT rating?

-The Bears WR's all have jet-packs, and it shows. Hester, Aromashadou and Knox all had huge plays because of their separation and acceleration. If I couldn't get pressure within 3 seconds, I was scorched...just check the screenshots below.

-Nice play in 3rd Quarter: Saw Da Bear's SS cheat deep towards the middle of the field. Shotgun, 4WR set, hot routed slot receiver for a deep in and sent Sidney Rice on a fly route towards the end zone. Ball's snapped, SS bites on in-route, 45 yards later...TD!!

-Jay Cutler, throwing for 6 TD's, broke Norm Van Brocklin's 58-YEAR OLD RECORD, Most Passing Yards in a Game...AND STILL LOST! Too much speed at WR w/ Knox and Hester. Adrian Peterson was the POG w/ 265 yds. and 4 TD's.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29691571

So good.

CB3

Lets just say this. Tavaris Jackson was throwing Drew Brees Strikes on all pro when i tried it.

All Madden feels like an actual football game as apposed to the 7 on 7 drill feel of All Pro

CB3

Mrbob said:
All Madden cannot slow down virtual Cutz.

Maybe not. But your terrible passing will. We all know your Hester wheel route now. You've got nothing else

LukeSmith

I'll be down for some 3v3 when I am back tomorrow. Then Sunday i leave to Germany and then Michigan, back in September for the online franchise. Haven't even got to play my copy yet

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
I'll be down for some 3v3 when I am back tomorrow. Then Sunday i leave to Germany and then Michigan, back in September for the online franchise. Haven't even got to play my copy yet
Look at jet-set-Luke with his fancy characters instead of using periods like us plebs. Catch me on AIM when you get back tomorrow. I need someone else to play QB so I can run!

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Look at jet-set-Luke with his fancy characters instead of using periods like us plebs. Catch me on AIM when you get back tomorrow. I need someone else to play QB so I can run!
I'll IM you tomorrow, you can be my Addai/DBro (head for the flats, I'll hit u there)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:

He might have one of those Fancy Keyboards, like that o n e g u y t h a t t y p e d l i k e t h i s.

Watch out for the Milbenkäse!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So no turbo this year right? Well is there anyway to get running faster? Just finding that Turner isn't taking off like I would think he would. Got chased down on a pitch by an OLB and I had quite the lead on him.

Truelize said:
So no turbo this year right? Well is there anyway to get running faster? Just finding that Turner isn't taking off like I would think he would. Got chased down on a pitch by an OLB and I had quite the lead on him.

It's tied in to the SPD and ACC ratings.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
I thought FMT was going to do a 3v3 tournament, but he brought up the logistical nightmare of getting six people on at the same time. Maybe we could dedicate a night or two it where everyone knows in advance that they have to be here?

OR we could do 2v2. Maybe that's more feasible.

In any case, if you're going to have a 3v3 tournament, make a thread for it. I'd totally be in!

It is triangle, but you have to do it with time. You can't call it at the last second.

You have to set your game to private or else anyone searching for a game can go in.

I always go to head to head, then to the invite page and invite a friend, I've sat in the lobby for 10+ minutes before and no one aside from people I've invited have joined. So odd, this person punted on 4th down every time too, I really don't think it was a random. :lol

Rorschach

Who's up for some 3v3?!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
There is no way wr can pkay on all pro. Its just too easy!
FMT is drunk again...

Ramirez said:
I always go to head to head, then to the invite page and invite a friend, I've sat in the lobby for 10+ minutes before and no one aside from people I've invited have joined. So odd, this person punted on 4th down every time too, I really don't think it was a random. :lol
Maybe Miguel thought it was 3v3 and that no one else had a mic, but it was actually 1v1!

Ramirez

I did hear some mic noise at some point in the 3rd, just the sound of someone taking it off or hitting it though. :lol

Anyone want a game? I'll play 3v3.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I did hear some mic noise at some point in the 3rd, just the sound of someone taking it off or hitting it though. :lol

Anyone want a game? I'll play 3v3.
Alright, so me, DM, and ram on board. 3 moar plz!

dskillzhtown said:
Daw and Gold are tied at 58 in the 4th, :lol
Woah.

daw840

Holy god damn monkey balls. I won the game with a 35 yard field goal to go up 61-58 at the very end of the 4th quarter. There were a total of 4 missed XPs, 4 kickoffs returned for touchdowns, and only 1 turnover off a fumble that was BS. I actually pressed X to fall down and then he fumbled...I don't know about this game...

unreal. 5 returns for TD, Stafford 18 of 28 for 5 TD and 461 , Daw had a near perfect passer rating, and the defense...... well yea :lol

that last play lagged me out man, i pressed B like 4 times, only to be sacked

GG Daw

Top Bottom