• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Trasher

Tell me, Ram, does the Steelers pbook always have Wallace in the slot? I've never seen so many wide open deep routes in my life with max fucking coverage. Hilarious. I need to use whatever playbook that is apparently.

Also, why couldn't I audible my guys that game? Pretty much killed all my drives lol.

Ramirez

Yea, it does. Cover 4 doesn't work on it, he'll just split the safeties! I only ran it twice though, and the last time you were manually covering it, bwahahaha.

One INT away from the perfect QBR!

You'd have a killer offense if you didn't force it to CJ 90% of the time.

Those other 2 deep route TDs were Sanders, and were actually covered for a bit. :p

Tell me, Ram, does the Steelers pbook always have Wallace in the slot? I've never seen so many wide open deep routes in my life with max fucking coverage. Hilarious. I need to use whatever playbook that is apparently.

Also, why couldn't I audible my guys that game? Pretty much killed all my drives lol.

some teams playbooks put certain players at certain positions automatically. for instance i have a shotgun formation that puts VD as the slot WR automatically.

as for the audibiling, ive never seen it happen all game but sometimes it will only let you audible once and then you can't do it again on that particular play

Trasher

some teams playbooks put certain players at certain positions automatically. for instance i have a shotgun formation that puts VD as the slot WR automatically.

as for the audibiling, ive never seen it happen all game but sometimes it will only let you audible once and then you can't do it again on that particular play

I know the audible thing you are talking about, but I was actually talking about individual coverage and routes. I must have to switch that on for out of league games or something.

I would love to do at night and normally that time works, This dumb symphony I am is making us meet at night instead of customary sunday afternoon, pieces of shit keep changing on us :(

Pheeniks is a symphony conductor? Do you pack bowls in between songs?
no i play in it although i am taking up conducting soon

and no i dont pack bowls as much as I would like. the only time i would dare show up at all high is if The stuff I am doing is no big deal or really easy for me. I wouldnt rob people of my best effort!

so the last time that happened was at a childrens christmas concert. sure made me happy to see kids believe in fakeass santa!

BigAT

Is anyone ACTUALLY working Sunday? I feel like everyone just cares about this theoretical situation in which people COULD be working.

Sokantish

I would prefer morning since I might have to miss a couple rounds if it's during the afternoon. Not really that big of a deal though because I usually screw up my drafts anyway.

Colasante

Worried about the Oscars????

benaffleck-argo.jpg

This stuff is important.

i'm about halfway done with fire emblem now. i've been reading that series vets don't really like the new one as much but i guess i just dont know any better. i would say one thing that i do wish was in this game (that is in the ogre series and apparently in other FE games) is a little mission variety like defend this, beat this team in X amount of turns or secondary goals of some type

p.s.

i'm pumped for metal gear rising on tuesday! one of the few instances where ps3 version > 360 version (or so they say)

rinse82

Morning:
ph33nix
Rinse
Eznark
Cola
Soka
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro

Night:
Bob