• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

Were you at that game?

I had some UM terp friends post pictures on facebook of the court rushing

Nah I wish. Not a student plus not in the "area" (I live 5 minutes from College Park but right now I'm in Ocean City). I want to go back to college. Fucking amazing win. I miss college.

eznark

Banned
Bo-Ryan-WTF.gif

Nah I wish. Not a student plus not in the "area" (I live 5 minutes from College Park but right now I'm in Ocean City). I want to go back to college. Fucking amazing win. I miss college.

me too :( I went to college in two of the best places to go, Austin and NYC. god damn it

you down for fifa later?

bluemax

Banned
Playoff Team Stat rankings

AFC

Bengals
Total Offense: 17th
Passing Offense: 28th
Rushing Offense: 2nd
Points Scored: 11th
Total Defense: 2nd
Passing Defense: 4th
Rushing Defense: 6th
Points Allowed: 8th
Turnover Margin: 9th

Bills
Total Offense: 1st
Passing Offense: 5th
Rushing Offense 7th
Points Scored: 6th
Total Defense: 29th
Pass Defense: 31st
Rush Defense: 14th
Points Allowed: 22nd
Turnover Margin: 19th

Broncos
Total Offense: 21st
Passing Offense: 22nd
Rushing Offense: 18th
Points Scored: 12th
Total Defense: 3rd
Pass Defense: 2nd
Rush Defense: 16th
Points Allowed: 5th
Turnover Margin: 4th

Colts
Total Offense: 2nd
Passing Offense: 4th
Rushing Offense: 10th
Points Scored: 1st
Total Defense: 10th
Pass Defense: 14th
Rush Defense: 9th
Points Allowed: 12th
Turnover Margin: 3rd

Raiders
Total Offense: 6th
Passing Offense: 7th
Rushing Offense: 12th
Points Scored: 3rd
Total Defense: 14th
Pass Defense: 24th
Rush Defense: 8th
Points Allowed: 6th
Turnover Margin: 2nd

Texans
Total Offense: 16th
Passing Offense: 24th
Rushing Offense: 8th
Points Scored: 19th
Total Defense: 12th
Pass Defense: 25th
Rush Defense: 1st
Points Allowed: 10th
Turnover Margin: 20th

NFC

Bears
Total Offense: 25th
Passing Offense: 27th
Rushing Offense: 16th
Points Scored: 21st
Total Defense: 9th
Pass Defense: 7th
Rush Defense: 12th
Points Allowed: 4th
Turnover Margin: 10th

Eagles
Total Offense: 12th
Passing Offense: 18th
Rushing Offense: 4th
Points Scored: 4th
Total Defense: 5th
Pass Defense: 6th
Rush Defense: 10th
Points Allowed: 2nd
Turnover Margin: 7th

49ers
Total Offense: 5th
Passing Offense: 23rd
Rushing Offense: 1st
Points Scored: 8th
Total Defense: 6th
Pass Defense: 17th
Rush Defense: 4th
Points Allowed: 9th
Turnover Margin: 5th

Giants
Total Offense: 18th
Passing Offense: 26th
Rushing Offense: 3rd
Points Scored: 13th
Total Defense: 1st
Pass Defense: 1st
Rush Defense: 3rd
Points Allowed: 1st
Turnover Margin: 12th

Saints
Total Offense: 20th
Passing Offense: 15th
Rushing Offense: 24th
Points Scored: 22nd
Total Defense: 7th
Pass Defense: 21st
Rush Defense: 2nd
Points Allowed: 7th
Turnover Margin: 6th

Seahawks
Total Offense: 15th
Passing Offense: 21st
Rushing Offense: 9th
Points Scored: 23rd
Total Defense: 4th
Pass Defense: 8th
Rush Defense: 5th
Points Allowed: 3rd
Turnover Margin: 13th

Of the 12 playoff teams only 4 of them finished in the top 10 in total offense.

8 of the 12 finished in the top 10 in rushing yards.

3 of the 12 finished in the top 10 in passing yards. More of the playoff teams finished in the bottom third of the league in passing yards than the top 10.

5 of the 12 playoff teams were in the top 10 in the league in points scored. The other 5 top scoring teams all missed the playoffs (Vikings, Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins, Stealers)

9 of the top 10 defenses made the playoffs, the only one to miss was the Chiefs.

6 of the top 10 pass defenses made the playoffs. The remaining 6 playoff pass defenses are ranked 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 31st.

9 of the top 10 rush defenses made the playoffs. The other 3 playoff teams ranked 12th, 14th, 16th.

All 10 of the top 10 scoring defenses made the playoffs. The other 3 playoff teams ranked 12th, and 22nd.

8 of the top 10 teams in turnover differential made the playoffs. The remaining 4 teams ranked 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th.

Conclusion: Run the ball well, stop the run and force more turnovers than you allow and you can make the playoffs.

Mrbob

Soka, you were living off my 10 turnover game the first time we played this season.

I wonder how the stats skew if we threw out our worst game. In my case, my game in Minnesota where I had 10 turnovers and gave up 56 points.

Sokantish

But how many turnovers did you have on the year? I don't care too much about margin

I had 24 turnovers, and 13 of them came from 3 games! 23 turnovers is the least in the league which the Bears have. Eagles, 49ers, and Vikings are all tied at 24. Most of the games I did lose were due to dumb ints though. I'm still not taking blame for missing the playoffs. I'm gonna say it's BigAT's fault. How'd he let Bob beat him?

Soka, you were living off my 10 turnover game the first time we played this season.

I wonder how the stats skew if we threw out our worst game. In my case, my game in Minnesota where I had 10 turnovers and gave up 56 points.
Oh man, you had 9 turnovers in our first game? I didn't remember that at all. How did you only lose 3 games to other people, I just don't get it!

Trasher

I'm sorry, Sok. I tried throwing you as many picks as I could to help you out, but this jerk FMT still won't give you the benefit of the doubt.

9 of the top 10 defenses made the playoffs, the only one to miss was the Chiefs

Didn't even finish .500 :/

Maybe if I could stop throwing so many taints! Or learn to run! Or have more than a second to find an open guy!

So much to do in the offseason

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Didn't even finish .500 :/

Maybe if I could stop throwing so many taints! Or learn to run! Or have more than a second to find an open guy!

So much to do in the offseason

You should probably trade me Eric Berry. That will help you!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just don't understand the logic of disabling the ability to scout during the playoffs or free agent bidding. Makes no sense whatsoever.

daw840

I'm good for Sunday

In other non related news Mel Kiper has the chiefs drafting an offensive tackle as the first pick. Not sure how I feel about that.

BigAT

I'm good for Sunday

In other non related news Mel Kiper has the chiefs drafting an offensive tackle as the first pick. Not sure how I feel about that.

You need to to be willing to make an investment when it comes to protecting the health of Brady Quinn.

Top Bottom