• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Interesting PS4 controller mock up by a gaffer on the gaming forum. This is what I expect with the touch pad. Won't be a full lcd touch screen but I expect programmable LED lighting.

I0Q3KPD.gif

This way developers can use it as a hot key pad of sorts for different games.

Guess we'll know in a couple days!

Mrbob

Wow, the two teams that were sliding downward at the end of the regular season end up winners in the wild card round.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As someone that got fucked by this, I agree with the whole not rushing thing. That said, Sunday is still my best time slot... so you play your games you playoff people.

You got fucked by your drinking. Let's be real, friend.

eznark

Banned
I was kidding. I'd prefer morning. If we go right at 9 I'd probably miss the first round.

Plus I wouldn't want Ron Jeremy's fluffer to miss his little Oscar party.

rinse82

Lol Bob, only one fixing the tally is you

Morning 9am PT (13)
ph33nix
Rinse
Cola
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro
Ferny
CB3
Drizz
Eznark
Soka
Levious
Smokey

Night 6pm PT (7)
Bob
Ramirez
Birdman
Splat
Blue max
DCX
Wellie

Both work: (5)
FMT
Luke
Daw
McNeily
Az

Tearstime: (1)
mastershake

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
this is voting for when on sunday to draft? I'd prefer the first part of the day.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I could make that the first part of my day. What are the two times that we're aiming for?

eznark

Banned
Drizzler, your cousin wasn't the guy who ran out onto the field during the third period of the first game was he? If so, he is awesome! He juked the shit out of like 8 security guards and 3 state troopers!

eznark

Banned
Adam Sessler ‏@AdamSessler
So, went to see "Destiny" Didn't see it, was told about it being awesome. Embargo lifts along with pre-orders. I need to take a shower.

Top Bottom