• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

Someone send him a note to see if he's even planning to make any bids

AFC

East
LJ - done (on AP)
Ferny - done
Sanjuro - done
Pheenix - done

North
Ramirez - Not done
Splat - Done
Azwethinkweiz - done
daw - done

South
Luke Smith - done
Smokey - done
Drizzler - done
Rinse - done

West
Rors - done
Mastershake - done
Nightz - done
Goldlion - done (has not been assigned the team)

NFC

East
BigAT - done
cb - done
McNeily - done
Levious - done

North
Eznark - done
Soka - done
MrBoob - done
Thrasher - his good friend sokuntish says he is done

South
DM - done
DCX - done
GCQ - done
Birdman - done

West
FMT - done
bluemax - done
Wellie - done
Colasante - done

Mrbob

I could have sworn Ramirez said something along the lines he had to work this Sunday when talking about the draft.

He may not be home right now.

Mrbob

Sim Ram.

I just realized, if both Sony and MS pack these damn cameras with their systems next gen what will a multi platform gamer do? Both of them will be in the way of each other. Have to center the camera before playing your game?

Next gen is trash again.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sim Ram.

I just realized, if both Sony and MS pack these damn cameras with their systems next gen what will a multi platform gamer do? Both of them will be in the way of each other. Have to center the camera before playing your game?

Next gen is trash again.
Why rush the advance now? We still have to wait until next Sunday.

Stack the consoles on an entertainment center.

eznark

Banned
Sim Ram.

Next gen is trash again.

Do you have the kinect and move camera set up now? Why would you in the fall?

Mrbob

Do you have the kinect and move camera set up now? Why would you in the fall?

There are rumors these cameras may be required to sign into your system and function.. At least for the xbox. This would be terrible for multi platform owners.

I currently don't own move or kinect and have little interest in their next variations.

Ramirez

Fuck all of you, I'm going on to do it now.

Damn, lost Polamalu & Iky Taylor, my already shit D is getting shittier by the minute!

Wait, didn't lose Taylor, but I magically gained 8 mil in cap space? I was -220K yesterday, I'm so confused.

eznark

Banned
There are rumors these cameras may be required to sign into your system and function.. At least for the xbox. This would be terrible for multi platform owners.

I currently don't own move or kinect and have little interest in their next variations.

That would probably be a deal breaker for me. I'm not leaving an idiotic monster of a peripheral that I will never use in front of my nice TV.

You guys think I'd be able to get more for my PS3 on Neogaf than elsewhere? It's the 60GB launch unit with full PS2 BC. Figure that'd be worth more to the gaming community than soccer moms at gamestop

VANCED TO STAGE "4" (which is actually the 3rd stage for us after resignings and week 1 FA offers)

you can now SCOUT AND SUBMIT FA BIDS. SO GET TO IT.

Next vance date: Monday @ 3 pm pst

lol there is a rb out of michigan who is 6'1 262 pounds. too bad i already drafted a goal line back a couple seasons ago or i'd invest some time in this fat body!

GCQuinton

Brees and Gates retired

32b260929a0df1ce47df21848ba394790da8aea6.gif

Top Bottom