• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

AFC

East
LJ - On Auto?
Ferny - Not done
Sanjuro - Not done
Pheenix - done

North
Ramirez - Not done
Splat - Done
Azwethinkweiz - done
daw - Not done

South
Luke Smith - Not done
Smokey - done
Drizzler - done
Rinse - done

West
Rors - done
Mastershake - done
Nightz - done
Goldlion - not done

NFC

East
BigAT - done
cb - done
McNeily - not done
Levious - done

North
Eznark - done
Soka - done
MrBoob - not done
Thrasher - his good friend sokuntish says he is done

South
DM - done
DCX - done
GCQ - done
Birdman - done

West
FMT - done
bluemax - done
Wellie - done
Colasante - done

Fixed to include daw instead of story; not sure if daw put any bids in though

I told FMT already, but I'm not going to get around to anything until tonight. I hope the CPU Broncos didn't do me wrong already in resignings.

I need kaps 90+ rating next year tho

You would get just that!

I'm saying you should be able to import your old franchise into the new madden with the new ratings and all that. All your drafted player rating just carry over from their last year in the franchise. Established players take over their new madden ratings!

20-30 year franchise would be tits

You would get just that!

I'm saying you should be able to import your old franchise into the new madden with the new ratings and all that. All your drafted player rating just carry over from their last year in the franchise. Established players take over their new madden ratings!

20-30 year franchise would be tits

So then I would get my retired players back?!

Plus what about guys I cut that someone else signed but are still on the niners irl?

Rorschach

Pretty much.

It'd be so awesome if Madden allowed you to carry over your franchise. Real GMing instead of planning around 4 years

The only problems with that are implementing the new features (if they have any) into the current structure. New cap, UFAs, no more overrated rookies, more flexible contracts, etc etc

So then I would get my retired players back?!

Plus what about guys I cut that someone else signed but are still on the niners irl?

No... if they retire they are gone forever within the established franchise.

Stop poking holes in my dream, damnit!!!

Basically anyone in your franchise that is on an IRL NFL roster will assume those ratings. The franchise stays enclosed to whatever GM moves you did. If they are on the real Niners roster but not in your franchise then too bad! The franchise caries over so you get all the new gameplay features but not much else.

Eventually you would have to restart a franchise because there would be so many IRL impact rookies that are nowhere in your franchise but you could at least run two years before every restart. That'd prolly be good for 10 straight seasons

eznark

Banned
The best way to do it is to start with fake guys and teams. It sounds lame but after playing in an OOTP franchise that has been going on for the better part of a decade and being able to import that same data into each new iteration of the game is really awesome.

rinse82

Looks like 8 teams to go

AFC

East
LJ - On Auto?
Ferny - done
Sanjuro - Not done
Pheenix - done

North
Ramirez - Not done
Splat - Done
Azwethinkweiz - done
daw - Not done

South
Luke Smith - done
Smokey - done
Drizzler - done
Rinse - done

West
Rors - done
Mastershake - done
Nightz - done
Goldlion - not done

NFC

East
BigAT - done
cb - done
McNeily - not done
Levious - done

North
Eznark - done
Soka - done
MrBoob - not done

South
DM - done
DCX - done
GCQ - done
Birdman - done

West
FMT - done
bluemax - done
Wellie - done
Colasante - done

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys can bid up Vick all you'd like. I'm starting the resurrection.

Mark-Travis-John.jpg

Sorta just throwing it out there, but, 9 AM PT is too late for next Sunday?

If we stick to 7...I can probably do 1-2 rounds but will have to miss the next few. Which I've accepted will probably have to happen. But throwing it out there!

bluemax

Banned
Eznark I haven't visited QT3 in like a year. Last I remember Tom Chick started banning people without warning, many of whom were long time regulars.

Other people got upset and asked to be perma banned because they no longer wanted to post in "Tom Chicks living room". Most of them migrated to a new forum called broken forum. I made an account there but I haven't posted in awhile.

rinse82

AFC

East
LJ - done (on AP)
Ferny - done
Sanjuro - done
Pheenix - done

North
Ramirez - Not done
Splat - Done
Azwethinkweiz - done
daw - Not done

South
Luke Smith - done
Smokey - done
Drizzler - done
Rinse - done

West
Rors - done
Mastershake - done
Nightz - done
Goldlion - done (has not been assigned the team)

NFC

East
BigAT - done
cb - done
McNeily - done
Levious - done

North
Eznark - done
Soka - done
MrBoob - done

South
DM - done
DCX - done
GCQ - done
Birdman - done

West
FMT - done
bluemax - done
Wellie - done
Colasante - done

i think goldlion is actually done since he hasn't signed in yet and would technically be considered on "auto pilot" for this first week (since the CPU is in control right now)

Top Bottom