• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

Wow, that's brutal about Brees.

Does anyone remember when the retirements stop last year? I'm tired of having to log in and hold my breath as I scan through my roster.

Wow, that's brutal about Brees.

Does anyone remember when the retirements stop last year? I'm tired of having to log in and hold my breath as I scan through my roster.

i feel like it didn't stretch beyond this stage. i remember this is when justin smith retired last year and i never saw anyone else retire after that :(

DCX

DCX
DCX why are you bidding on my scrub backups.

lol listen here, a message to all. If i see people bidding on 50,60,70 rated players in free agency rather than waiting until free reign, i'm going to assume they are pretty good and worth having!!

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
lol listen here, a message to all. If i see people bidding on 50,60,70 rated players in free agency rather than waiting until free reign, i'm going to assume they are pretty good and worth having!!

DCX

Time to put in some low ball bids on random scrubs.

Splat

DCX
Take em then! I ain't over paying for scrubs!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I also can't believe we're not drafting for a week, good way to kill momentum.

I'm just waiting until we blow through free agency and people start getting antsy to make my push for a Thursday evening draft or something.

Ramirez

I'm just waiting until we blow through free agency and people start getting antsy to make my push for a Thursday evening draft or something.

I can actually attend Tuesday or Sunday this time around, but a week is just a downer. Non playoff people will be looking at 2 weeks without a game!

McNei1y

I want to play/draft right now. Sunday night drafts are fun because after the draft, there's always a short span of time to try and contact your first week opponent

McNei1y

You showed up like 3 rounds late McNeily.

Rors, I was serious about being my draft buddy okay!

I was there the entire first one. The second, I didn't have a pick until the 3rd round regardless. It was also Redskins playoff day.

We're not friends anymore.

BigAT

XXXXXXX 8:25 pm
im done with this phase of FA
if you wanna let our kind friends in the thread know

Sorry, but I don't snitch out full AIM logs. SOMEONE is done with this phase. I'm done as well.

Top Bottom