• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Of the 6 sacks I have on the season (aka one of Cheatin' AT's JPP games) only 2 are from a defensive lineman.

Of the 11 interceptions I have this season, 4 were caught by my DEs.

Weird year so far statwise.

bluemax

Banned
It amazes me how little people seem to know about Chip Kelly's offense. It's not centered around the QB running at all.

Splat

It amazes me how little people seem to know about Chip Kelly's offense. It's not centered around the QB running at all.

If it's centered about throwing with a lead late and blowing games, CB has already kept his "playin' like the real eagles" pledge alive.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If it's centered about throwing with a lead late and blowing games, CB has already kept his "playin' like the real eagles" motto" pledge alive.

I'm the most sim payer in the league. Suck it down losers

McNei1y

yo big AT... we play next. What are times good for you? For me, I'm free everyday between 4-7:30ish. Afterwards its mixed. Thursday may be a problem between 4-7:30 since I have to work longer tomorrow. I may be able to play late tonight like midnight lol but not sure. I guess we'll talk.

LukeSmith

Bobby is there anyway you can go tonight? I am traveling this weekend. I could bring my Madden disc with me, I won't be back till Sunday night

BigAT

yo big AT... we play next. What are times good for you? For me, I'm free everyday between 4-7:30ish. Afterwards its mixed. Thursday may be a problem between 4-7:30 since I have to work longer tomorrow. I may be able to play late tonight like midnight lol but not sure. I guess we'll talk.

I doubt we advance before 7:30 tonight. We'll figure something out though, I don't think it will be a problem.

McNei1y

I doubt we advance before 7:30 tonight. We'll figure something out though, I don't think it will be a problem.

Err, yea I don't expect to advance before 7:30 tonight either so the only time I could really play is ~midnight tonight. Tomorrow might be iffy but I may get off earlier than expected. If worse comes to worse, we'll probably have to play Friday... but maybe it'll advance tonight lol.

McNei1y

qPN6E.gif

McNei1y

My head hurt reading that. Not going to happen. I cringed at the Tebow Bears jersey in the article.

Skip Bayless will probably run with this now. He can get his two favorite QBs, Cutler and Tebow, on one team.

I hate having to read Waterpistol Pete's name in Madden everyday.

Top Bottom