• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The real answer is that frenchies wife doesn't exist. He pretends he has to do all this stuff with her but he is actually browsing shark waters.

Fraud.

I was curious about those 10 awr guys. I don't out much stock into awareness. That being said I was not gonna be the case study on them either with some high round picks. Good job phee. Doing the dirty work so we don't have to
thats where 3rd rounders belong

daw840

The real answer is that frenchies wife doesn't exist. He pretends he has to do all this stuff with her but he is actually browsing shark waters.

Fraud.

You know, I always wondered what sharkwaters was. I just checked it out. They are still playing Madden 07? Or maybe it's just a defunct site now?

CB3

Why would you guys spend points in a vague at best rating when there are specific ones sitting right there?

Trasher

Why would you guys spend points in a vague at best rating when there are specific ones sitting right there?

Because it makes your players' and team's OVR look better to everyone else.

It's just like lying about a dead girlfriend to make you seem more likable to others.

Rorschach

I admit I put a few points on awr. Fuck it! All I know is he plays better now and actually responds to the ball instead of just hoping he's in the way and it hits his head. I don't care about awr too much until it hits a really low level. And even then it's mostly for dbs. Give me a 10 awr HB. I don't care! Frank Gore made a career of it!

Speaking of useless stats, I wonder what those intelligence, size, etc stats do... Does confidence and consistency matter?

Trasher

I have always felt that players on defense with more AWR are quicker to move to where the ball goes/ball carriers go.

CB3

I have always felt that players on defense with more AWR are quicker to move to where the ball goes/ball carriers go.
I should check AT's guys. His secondary are always on my guys like Smokey on white chicks.

LJ11

LJ, Kiper has Monte Ball in the first round. Is that a common sentiment? I have not seen his name uttered anywhere.

No fucking way, I think he's better than some people thought he was, but no way he's a 1st round guy. Lacey, Randle, Ellington, are all guys I would take ahead of him and the kid from UNC is excellent according to the true experts but I haven't watched UNC at all this year.

Still think AWR does impact OL run blocking, I can tell with my TE/FB, but on D I've just poured points into PRC, has worked.

Edit: I think this draft may not have knock out big names, but there are some solid RBs and WRs.

LukeSmith

Consistency is what makes players streak averse or susceptible -- which if you've had a QB on a cold streak is a real dong.

eznark

Banned
No fucking way, I think he's better than some people thought he was, but no way he's a 1st round guy. Lacey, Randle, Ellington, are all guys I would take ahead of him and the kid from UNC is excellent according to the true experts but I haven't watched UNC at all this year.

Still think AWR does impact OL run blocking, I can tell with my TE/FB, but on D I've just poured points into PRC, has worked.

Edit: I think this draft may not have knock out big names, but there are some solid RBs and WRs.

Kipper has Lacey as 4th at the position, behind Ellington, Ball and.....Lattimorre!

Rorschach

Consistency is what makes players streak averse or susceptible -- which if you've had a QB on a cold streak is a real dong.
10k for that? Doesn't even work. My rookie dt came with top consistency and is somehow on a cold streak after a decent game with a sack.

Trasher

5c3c88f245ba6ee34f428aa7f395f0f3_large

Birdman02

Gg Shake. pretty good defensive battle. my rbs kept putting the ball on the ground so i tried to go to the passing game....and my receivers kept dropping balls too. luckily i was able to do just enough to win thanks to a couple of turnovers.

And I lost jimmy graham for 8 weeks. :'(

how late you able to stay up tonight to double dip?

lol are levious and whoever even playing?

edit -

nm looks like they are playing right now! league should be vancin within an hour

p.s.

i have to go to the market to get something to eat (my wife said she had a "late lunch" and wouldn't be making/eating dinner which i'm assuming means she banged some other guy today and can no longer stand the sight of me) so either luke or CB may need to vance it!

Top Bottom