• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Yes, I will be.

Ok so you aren't going to be out on the town? i work till 7 ct or so and then would like to eat so i dunno if you mind throwing down later around 8 ct, if not i can go earlier

also i offered bob a first for brandon marshall and that isnt good enough. hope you enjoy having limited production when a first was out there!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ok so you aren't going to be out on the town? i work till 7 ct or so and then would like to eat so i dunno if you mind throwing down later around 8 ct, if not i can go earlier

also i offered bob a first for brandon marshall and that isnt good enough. hope you enjoy having limited production when a first was out there!

The earlier the better, but I'll make it work.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This should be entertaining when this starts hitting the mainstream media.

Also I didn't expect a Tuiasosopo connection in all this.

rinse82

Notre Dame saying Te'o was a victim of hoax.

Hole, this is you being dug deeper.

EDIT: They've known since DECEMBER 26

bluemax

Banned
Without getting too technical or specific, it doesn't really do much and it has no usefulness for QBs and RB or anyone you user control.

Its basically a fudge factor on AI decision making.

Splat

Without getting too technical or specific, it doesn't really do much and it has no usefulness for QBs and RB or anyone you user control.

get technical and specific!

(unless they said not to)

rinse82

Ok, so basically what we all speculated.

Although we believed it had some impact on non-controlled players...

LukeSmith

So basically AWR does very little tangibly or demonstrably, it's most visible effect is the weight it puts on overall?

Aka: Luke was right

so you are you telling me that my drafted receiver who has literally dropped the last 6 passes i have thrown to him and watching him tard out after the play breaks down thT awareness is not the reason?

cause we really still only control one guy at a time
if you shouldnt say much i will stop probing

so you are you telling me that my drafted receiver who has literally dropped the last 6 passes i have thrown to him and watching him tard out after the play breaks down thT awareness is not the reason?

What's his route running and CTH?

:JNC AJ Williamson? 10 AWR is definitely having a noticeable effect on the game. And 73 route running with 79 CTH. Dude's got ups though! 99 JMP

DCX

DCX
Well...AWR makes players ovr higher which means you pay more for them lol

GG EA

Since i have a thing for even numbers, i will round out my players AWR and then pour into tangible attributes. SMH

DCX

yeah I would just like to know if awareness really ties anything together. if that is the case there are many more sleepers out there then

bluemax

Banned

if you shouldnt say much i will stop probing

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with drops. Look at Leopard and Timm they have poop awareness.

I don't know the full extent of where awareness comes into play but it seems to be really minor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was curious about those 10 awr guys. I don't out much stock into awareness. That being said I was not gonna be the case study on them either with some high round picks. Good job phee. Doing the dirty work so we don't have to

Top Bottom