• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

GCQuinton

Panthers are at 53. Same starting squads as last season, except for our second round pick Jay Williams at DT with Jesse Crenshaw now. Decent depth draft for us, though.

Mrbob

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I finally get San Fran in my house.

Although this year I'm gonna play all my rookies instead of necessarily playing the best guy.

LukeSmith

Sign whoever. Get to 53.

I talked to eznark about the new CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREMIERE DRAFT and he made a great point, that guys who are in tough divisions get extra fucked by it.

He proposed that for future years anyone with a WINNING RECORD will be eligible for the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREMIERE DRAFT.

I think this is a good idea so next season that Luxuriant Experience will be open to 9 win teams and up, regardless of playoff status.

Season starts once we're at 53

eznark

Banned
Sign whoever. Get to 53.

I talked to eznark about the new CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREMIERE DRAFT and he made a great point, that guys who are in tough divisions get extra fucked by it.

He proposed that for future years anyone with a WINNING RECORD will be eligible for the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREMIERE DRAFT.

I think this is a good idea so next season that Luxuriant Experience will be open to 9 win teams and up, regardless of playoff status.

Season starts once we're at 53

Your union rep is always working for you guys!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Want to play our pre-seaon game, ez? Doesn't look like we'll advance for a while, I don't think everyone is around to get to 53.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Eagles
Panthers
Vikings
Redskins
Bears
Saints
Colts
Bengals
Chargers
Jags