• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mcneily are you gonna be able to play today if these last few teams get their rosters in?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm at 53.

Not sure when I can play today wellie. I got errands to run. I'll check in later.

CB3

Eagles
Panthers
Vikings
Redskins
Bears
Saints
Colts
Bengals
Chargers
Jags
Falcons
Chiefs
Giants
Seahawks
Cardinals
9ers
Rams
Raiders
Ravens
Titans
Cowboys
Texans
Bills
Dolphins
Browns

McNei1y

wtf, my SCII had to 'reconfigure' and it seems to be reinstalling all over again.

oh I get it. It's compacting everything or some shit.

Mrbob

Damn, Drizzler, you weren't kidding about this RT. Seems to be a beast. My LT in free agency is also very good.

With my 6th round rated RG from last year ready to be put in the starting role this season, I think this is the most solid line I've ever had in Madden.

Its good to great from tackle to tackle now.

Rorschach

Madden site is down, so I don't know who I play, but I'll be good to go tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to go today since we're not advancing any time soon.

After we play our Madden games I feel like there should be a giant team game in something else

I think people mentioned SCII but I'm always down for fifa or whatever

LukeSmith

Injuries are off, but remember there's some dumb thing where it only applies to the week after this so if you're playing a preseason game dudes are going to get hurt.

Ram, since you're posting I'm assuming you'll take care of it soon, same with you GoldLion

the Jets have 52 and the Patriots have 48, so those teams need to sign people

I thought 53 was the minimum we had to have, we can't go over that if we want to?

Everybody has to be at 53, no more or less

daw840

The only way I saw to tell how many people I have on my own roster is manually counting....I really doubt there is a way to see totals for other people's rosters....lol

CB3

Ram, since you're posting I'm assuming you'll take care of it soon, same with you GoldLion

the Jets have 52 and the Patriots have 48, so those teams need to sign people

Everybody has to be at 53, no more or less

For getting to week 1 having under 53 is fine. As long as they get to 53 before playing their first game

Top Bottom