• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Makes perfect sense to me. I finished 11-5, and have cap space. Why wouldn't a potential free agent want to choose Chicago over deadbeat teams?

Draft is for the losing teams.

Makes perfect sense to me. I finished 11-5, and have cap space. Why wouldn't a potential free agent want to choose Chicago over deadbeat teams?

Nah. In the NFL UDFA is fair game, it's not for the winning teams. 1-32 is the only thing that makes sense if you want order. You guys get the franchise prestige and whatnot advantage during FA bidding.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Its for the winning teams too for a high enough price!

eznark

Banned
UDFA decision is fine but please stop pretending to want a more competitive league since its clearly not a priority.

Was anyone else's Sim City preorder cancelled by Amazon? They gave me $5 because of it!

UDFA decision is fine but please stop pretending to want a more competitive league since its clearly not a priority.

My man let's not shit ourselves, the decision isn't fine, especially since literally no one voted on it in a league that we are all in together....but apparently it's luke's league now

to be fair nobody came up with a better suggestion. but you think that'd matter? LOL

eznark

Banned
Jesus don't use the Chat customer service. This dumb bitch is taking forever.

Phee I don't care because I won't have enough wins to get an invite into Luke's l3373 league in Madden 25.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just an hour until this nightmare is over.

Not really, then we have to wait until you guys go through the FAs so we can fill out our rosters, then Luke advances through the preseason THEN we can finally play again.

So change your tire, takes five minutes.

Hopefully he has a spare that's in half decent shape. How many of us do you think can change a flat tire in here? My friend's think I'm crazy but I keep a hydraulic jack in my trunk to make it painless.
it is crazy

eznark

Banned
Not really, then we have to wait until you guys go through the FAs so we can fill out our rosters, then Luke advances through the preseason THEN we can finally play again.

Hopefully he has a spare that's in half decent shape. How many of us do you think can change a flat tire in here? My friend's think I'm crazy but I keep a hydraulic jack in my trunk to make it painless.
it is crazy

I would hope that every human male can at least change a tire and their oil. Whether or not they choose to do so is a different story. I don't change the oil on my wife's hybrid because that's a pain in the fucking ass.

Sokantish

Jesus don't use the Chat customer service. This dumb bitch is taking forever.

Phee I don't care because I won't have enough wins to get an invite into Luke's l3373 league in Madden 25.

So did you call? I want SimCity so I guess I'd still pay the 60 but if they give you the discount I'll try out calling.

BigAT

I hope the same pause would've happened for me.

louielaughingrxkk9.gif

Top Bottom