• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

I can play in 15 mins!

siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

I have no idea what is going on with my depth chart. My old FS keeps lining up as a MLB and he's nowhere on any of the LB depth charts. Wtf...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
levious let me know of tonight can happen, if not let me know when you are available otherwise

Probably not tonight. Just got home and have to get into dinner now. How about tomorrow evening? Anytime after 7est.

Mrbob

New York City revenge. What a game. What a final minute. Jesus.

Will Myers bounces back in NYC for a 17 for 18 2TD and 0INT performance.

BigAT

GG Bob. I threw two dumb picks early on and couldn't really get my defense off the field for most of the first half, then couldn't really get as much of a lead as I would have wanted. I forgot to check TOP, but I'm sure it was pretty ugly. Bradshaw pulled another Super Bowl mistake and fell into the end zone too early, but this time the Giants paid. Furious comeback followed by an even more furious comeback by the Bears to follow it up. Only bright spot was my first round pick WR getting two TDs.

Sorry Soka.

Edit: Holy shit, time of possession was 24:09 - 3:51.

Mrbob

Mmmm sounds like ATs corners have regressed!

Not so much. I started opening up my playbook in the 3rd and 4th, but it was more my oline giving me an extra half second to throw. I was still getting hit on a lot of passes. I barely got off my deep bomb under 30 seconds, but I waited till the last second to throw it. I almost waited too long.

I may have to just throw the ball away instead of stepping up and taking sacks while waiting for someone to get open. Two times I got bounced back like 7 yards on 3rd down from about his 35 yard line. So annoying.

Sanjuro

GG Bob. I threw two dumb picks early on and couldn't really get my defense off the field for most of the first half, then couldn't really get as much of a lead as I would have wanted. I forgot to check TOP, but I'm sure it was pretty ugly. Bradshaw pulled another Super Bowl mistake and fell into the end zone too early, but this time the Giants paid. Furious comeback followed by an even more furious comeback by the Bears to follow it up. Only bright spot was my first round pick WR getting two TDs.

Sorry Soka.

Sim football!

Mrbob

Wow. I was playing ball control that game but I didn't think it was this skewed. And it felt like every time you scored you went 90 yards in two plays. Which is probably what happened.

BigAT

Wow. I was playing ball control that game. And it felt like every time you scored you went 90 yards in two plays.

My defense was in shitty shape stamina wise pretty much the entire game. After your first possession that was really long but held to a field goal, I threw a 78 yard TD on my first offensive play. They were fucked from then on.

Top Bottom