• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

So it turns out the noise it was making was the console scratching my disc. The area containing the part where I get to play games. It loads up the game, to the part where they announce you, then stops.

I set myself to auto pilot and I think I'm gonna have to quit the league.

damn... that is some shitty ass luck :(

Rorschach

I really thought I was gonna be the one to beat FMT :( The only one that has taken him out in a SB! Hopefully, the AFC doesn't go out without taking one before the league ends.
Just go rent madden from redbox or something

He's already playing it and he has to head back to the office. It's probably for the best.

rinse82

Good battle Ram, made way too many bad throws and didnt capitalize on all those early turnovers

Couldn't solve your secondary.

Gave up 3 huge plays for td's which was the difference. That Wallace catch was weird, I had double coverage and its like he glitched his way to the ball lol.

Good luck the rest of the way

DCX

DCX
Great job Rinse at putting together that team and using the talent to get you into the playoffs!! Not an easy thing to do around here.

DCX

rinse82

Thanks all! So glad I got into this league, lots of fun even though game is trash.

Arias choked on the big stage.

Also, fuck 4pm games and that stadium shadow.

DCX

DCX
Falcons play at Buffalo this year!?!? YESS!!!!

* checks when and goes to reserv...fuuuuuuuuuu In Toronto :(

DCX

Ramirez

You must have a razr for a phone like fmt.

lol, a Go phone, so close enough. My town doesn't have 3G anyways...

GG Rinse, I played like poop, and should have lost probably, but my D stepped up when it mattered. My WRs couldn't get open, if Medenhall didn't break that long TD it would have been a different game.

I also hate the shadow, I have bad eyesight as it is, doesn't do me any favors.

DCX

DCX
Its only a 2 hr drive from Buffalo.

But you don't want to watch a game here, awful experience.

Well i live near Utica NY and thats like 3 hours from Buff already lol
I'm better off waiting till they play the Jets or Giants in NY

DCX

Top Bottom