• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sokantish

Last one, Splat!

Wow Hawkgirl is the coolest. My 360 froze, it's like it heard me say that was the last one. I wanted to change my hero card too!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg soka. no ill intent on the TD run, just got in the open field and didn't want to risk a fumble (which i already had earlier). sure it's a one in a hundred shot, but not going to risk it.

i don't know who the fuck your TE was but he torched me. not sure why you didn't run the ball. i mean literally, you had 0 rushes with your rb's lol. after the first couple drives i just came out in pass D formations, even when i saw you were bringing 2 TE's out!

Chapman. The guy is obviously roiding.

DCX

DCX
Man..in order to draft for two teams i either have to shit up one draft, have two xbox's online and do it that way or log out and and sign in with team 2 :/

I accept this challenge.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I haven't answered about season 5 because I haven't decided. Both conferences are already lopsided so having all the AI games just makes it even worse. The pursuit of stats and player advancement is fun, but adding in the AI games fucks everything up. On the other hand I like the team that I've built, and my imaginary guys are awesome.

DCX: Why does the upcoming draft matter to you so much? From what I saw your team is stacked, I doubt someone you pick at 20-whatever will be able to crack your starting lineup.

DCX

DCX
I haven't answered about season 5 because I haven't decided. Both conferences are already lopsided so having all the AI games just makes it even worse. The pursuit of stats and player advancement is fun, but adding in the AI games fucks everything up. On the other hand I like the team that I've built, and my imaginary guys are awesome.

DCX: Why does the upcoming draft matter to you so much? From what I saw your team is stacked, I doubt someone you pick at 20-whatever will be able to crack your starting lineup.

Maybe, maybe not. We shall see. With the Jets i may own the second or third pick and the roster is kinda trash. Will be fun to see if i can make them a decent team.

DCX

eznark

Banned
We picked up a random guy for our van for this relay and he sounds exactly like Soka! It's great.

The race is trash. A marker got washed away or was jst poorly placed so I ran an extra 5 miles on the first leg. Kind of fucked us!

lol I only play close quarters and end game once in a while with a friend when we are in the mood

have not tuched vanilla in a year

How about you just lose your next game and we won't have to worry about it.

I bet you'd love that! But no, I want to win now more than ever so in the extremely remote chance you make the Super Bowl I am there to absolutely demolish you.... Which I have done every time we've played this year!

Ramirez

I bet you'd love that! But no, I want to win now more than ever so in the extremely remote chance you make the Super Bowl I am there to absolutely demolish you.... Which I have done every time we've played this year!

Oh, my ride ends tonight, I can't stop Nightz running game & now he has FB cheese.

McNei1y

Mcneily, bluemax says he'll play RDR

GG7f2Io.gif

Top Bottom