• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ill play another season but not as commish. I need a break to recharge my batteries! All ill be doing is playing my games... No more tracking people down or dealing with anything else for vancin!

BigAT

There already seemed to be a real discrepancy in schedules last season, with some people getting like 5-6 CPU matches and others getting none. It seems that would only get worse with more people leaving.

LukeSmith

There already seemed to be a real discrepancy in schedules last season, with some people getting like 5-6 CPU matches and others getting none. It seems that would only get worse with more people leaving.

Is this how you're telling Wellie the Giants are available

Sokantish

I think the people that are leaving are the ones that made people play simmed games/AI games the most this season

rinse82

Here's DCX's list with some more recent info

AFC:

North:

Steelers: Ram IN
Bengals: Splat IN * maybe
Ravens: Az IN
Browns: Daw OUT

East:

Bills: LJ IN
Phins: Phee IN
Pats: Sanjo
Jets: Ferny OUT

South:

Colts: Luke IN*
Texans: Smokey IN *Dat #1 pick tank
Titans: Drizz
Jags: Rinse IN

West:

Bolts: Nightz IN *
Raiders: Rors IN
Broncos: Gold OUT
Chiefs: Shake IN

NFC

South:

Buccs: DM OUT
Falcons: DCX IN
Saints: Bird IN
Scams: Q IN

North:

Bears: Bobblog OUT
Vikebike: Soka IN
Pack: Ez OUT
Lions: Trasher IN

East:

Eagles: CB IN
Giants: AT OUT
Skins: McGrief IN
Cowpies: Zep

West:

Niners: FMT IN
Cards: Cola IN
Rams: Wells
Seachicks: Blue IN

DCX

DCX
Here's DCX's list with some more recent info

AFC:

North:

Steelers: Ram OUT
Bengals: Splat IN * maybe
Ravens: Az IN
Browns: Daw IN

East:

Bills: LJ IN
Phins: Phee IN
Pats: Sanjo
Jets: Ferny OUT

South:

Colts: Luke IN*
Texans: Smokey IN *Dat #1 pick tank
Titans: Drizz
Jags: Rinse IN

West:

Bolts: Nightz IN *
Raiders: Rors OUT
Broncos: Gold OUT
Chiefs: Shake IN

NFC

South:

Buccs: DM OUT
Falcons: DCX IN
Saints: Bird IN
Scams: Q IN

North:

Bears: Bobblog OUT
Vikebike: Soka IN
Pack: Ez OUT
Lions: Trasher IN

East:

Eagles: CB IN
Giants: AT OUT
Skins: McGrief IN
Cowpies: Zep OUT

West:

Niners: FMT IN
Cards: Cola IN
Rams: Wells
Seachicks: Blue IN

With Rinse and I taking on extra teams we essentially replace Rors and Ram. We are in the same place we were before. Season 5 is real possibility.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Do you have 2 GTs?

I do now. 30 day trial, will find a 3 month code on the cheap to support this movement! dcxneogaf is the tag.

Yea i meant Shake. One more season fellas, we can doooo this!! Easy breezy 3 day advancement schedule. It like our bowling league, we need this :p

DCX

DCX

DCX
When was the last time we ran the league with only 20 players?

We used to run 20 man leagues all the time :/ I want to say a few years ago we started having a full 32 for more than one season straight. We always started close to 32 season one every year but by season 2, 3 we would have 20s.

The only difference was we subbed the CPU games which we really can't in this one resulting in AI games :/

DCX

Rorschach

Luke when can we get this over with?
Rors better be out, he just dropped out of the MLB league.
I'll find out Thursday if I'm in or out for sure. My inability to play won't delay the league since I won't really need to be replaced (9 other cpu teams) and there's the ability to simit. I won't be holding a spot that someone who can play could take. Even if I'm cleared to go, I still might not play Madden. Game is so trash. It's almost unplayable at times because the game doesn't do what you tell it to. >:|

I'll find out Thursday if I'm in or out for sure. My inability to play won't delay the league since I won't really need to be replaced (9 other cpu teams) and there's the ability to simit. I won't be holding a spot that someone who can play could take. Even if I'm cleared to go, I still might not play Madden. Game is so trash. It's almost unplayable at times because the game doesn't do what you tell it to. >:|

Scared to play the NFC west I see!

LukeSmith

I can go tonight after work 730-8 or so surfer.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jesus christ 240 star labs missions. I thought the MK tower was insane. This is something else.

Birdman. Do you want to be the snake to my mongoose tonight

Top Bottom