• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Nightz

LJ, when are you planning to play the CPU? I'd like to get my beatdown from you out of the way so I can trade the game in to Amazon.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What did you end up doing here?
Not much due to my friends being losers. First night we went to Jack Astors right by our hotel then Brass Rail, which was awesome. Second day we just walked around and went to the game, that was the extra inning win by the Yanks. Afterwards they wanted to go back to Jack Astors (yawn) and we proceeded to plow through drinks. Sunday we went to Eaton (sp?) Square, CN Tower, and just did the whole tourist thing. Went to eat at some place named Earl's which I think was off of Yonge street, very good food.

Overall very good time, I would love to go back.

rinse82

Not much due to my friends being losers. First night we went to Jack Astors right by our hotel then Brass Rail, which was awesome. Second day we just walked around and went to the game, that was the extra inning win by the Yanks. Afterwards they wanted to go back to Jack Astors (yawn) and we proceeded to plow through drinks. Sunday we went to Eaton (sp?) Square, CN Tower, and just did the whole tourist thing. Went to eat at some place named Earl's which I think was off of Yonge street, very good food.

Overall very good time, I would love to go back.

Earl's is legendary for hot waitresses too. In fact, I think it's a job requirement.

eznark

Banned
There is a ludicrous amount of talent in Toronto. I went up there for the WBC and my bachelor part a few years ago. Awesome place. Rogers Center was kind of lame though. Prostitution also must be legal because we were propositioned by everything from waitresses to strippers. More so than in Montreal even.

My favorite thing was the crazy liquor stores where they send it out to you on a conveyor belt! I felt like I was in Strange Brew!

rinse82

There is a ludicrous amount of talent in Toronto. I went up there for the WBC and my bachelor part a few years ago. Awesome place. Rogers Center was kind of lame though. Prostitution also must be legal because we were propositioned by everything from waitresses to strippers. More so than in Montreal even.

My favorite thing was the crazy liquor stores where they send it out to you on a conveyor belt! I felt like I was in Strange Brew!

I would give anything to demolish the abomination that is the Rogers Centre and build a traditional ballpark with GRASS.

It was cool when it opened in '89, but then the renaissance happened starting with Camden Yards and then Jacobs Field and the return to old school ballparks. Although, Rogers Centre in the summer with the dome open is a decent experience.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Impossible. Two of my friends were willing to pay and couldn't shake anything out. We spent tons of money at Brass Rail too so it wasn't that we were getting backlash for being stingy.

eznark

Banned
I would give anything to demolish the abomination that is the Rogers Centre and build a traditional ballpark with GRASS.

It was cool when it opened in '89, but then the renaissance happened starting with Camden Yards and then Jacobs Field and the return to old school ballparks. Although, Rogers Centre in the summer with the dome open is a decent experience.

I thought it was rad when it first opened. I went the second year and thought it was the most amazing thing I would ever see in my life.

Impossible. Two of my friends were willing to pay and couldn't shake anything out. We spent tons of money at Brass Rail too so it wasn't that we were getting backlash for being stingy.

Serious? Man, that actually sounds like the place we went and that was not the experience at all.

rinse82

BIjcW1XCUAA7taO.jpg

Can't wait to style with these uglyass uniforms in Madden 25

EDIT: WTF @ that helmet

LiveWire

Earl's is legendary for hot waitresses too. In fact, I think it's a job requirement.

Earl's is great. It originated in Vancouver. I just visited the original location this past weekend. They've expanded to include locations in Washington state (and I think Denver, CO?). Canadian ones have better talent than the US ones though.

rinse82

Guaranteed incremental merchandise dollars.

It's why the Jays changed uniforms/logos 18 times in the last decade (they were all bad, except for the last one)

bijflaicyaamcu9gma5a.jpg

I think they look really nice from this angle

If they kept the entire helmet flat black it woulda been perfect. Not sure who's idea it was for the helmet design but they should be fired.

Heavy got banned though so we don't have to deal with him a while

This is what caused it:

Blackace posts about something in the NBA thread
Heavy disagrees, says "This isn't rocket science" to blackace
Blackace says "Best watch your tone"
Heavy replies "Stop being so soft"
Blackace: "No more soft from me then"

lol

Heavy got banned though so we don't have to deal with him a while

This is what caused it:

Blackace posts about something in the NBA thread
Heavy disagrees, says "This isn't rocket science" to blackace