• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Welp, WWE met my expectations of being disappointed.

The trick is to never expect anything. Break the cycle. I can not watch for months at a time without much worry. I'll watch tomorrow for ROCKY then ignore it again for a while.

McNei1y

The trick is to never expect anything. Break the cycle. I can not watch for months at a time without much worry. I'll watch tomorrow for ROCKY then ignore it again for a while.

The talent they have is very good and I'm glad I get to see a lot of their matches... but for the most part, the booking is terrible!

McNei1y

Is this post about WWE or DCX?

lQaYV.gif

bluemax

Banned
Games Remaining

Dolphins @ Bills
Lions @ Texans
Colts @ Jets
Bengals @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Falcons
Eagles @ Ravens
Buccaneers @ Redskins
Chargers @ Browns
Patriots @ Seahawks

-There are currently 5 winless teams. The Browns, Jets, Seahawks, Packers, and Ravens are all 0-3. Ravens and Jets face off this week in the Jets home opener.
-There are 2 winless teams. The Browns and the Jets are 0-7.

Why an I listed as one of the winless teams?

Sokantish

Uh one of you guys that are like 8-10 hours into Ni No Kuni, I don't even know if this needs to be spoilered but just in case

Can you tell me why I can't metamorph these stupid things even though it says "Metamorhable" next to it and I have the stones?

Uh one of you guys that are like 8-10 hours into Ni No Kuni, I don't even know if this needs to be spoilered but just in case

Can you tell me why I can't metamorph these stupid things even though it says "Metamorhable" next to it and I have the stones?

because you still need to be at a certain level to be able to have them morph. for instance, mite needs to be at level 17 (i believe) before you can upgrade him. different familiars need to be at different levels and then you can upgrade them. the game will tell you when your familiar can be upgraded

NTAS6.jpg

Sokantish

because you still need to be at a certain level to be able to have them morph. for instance, mite needs to be at level 17 (i believe) before you can upgrade him. different familiars need to be at different levels and then you can upgrade them. the game will tell you when your familiar can be upgraded

Oh, I thought when the "Metamorphable!" text shows up it meant you could metamorph it, so I guess that just means only some of the familiars can do it and its just letting you know they CAN do it eventually.

Oh nevermind I'm a dummy, never noticed the items I had said "final form." I'm guessing that's my problem

Oh, I thought when the "Metamorphable!" text shows up it meant you could metamorph it, so I guess that just means only some of the familiars can do it and its just letting you know they CAN do it eventually

it will tell you "your mighty mite can be morphed!" or something to that effect once they're ready. what level is your mite at?

Rorschach

Ugh. Train broke down... Next train passed us. I should have just taken that one and gotten 4 more hrs in LA. Looks like no sleep for me tonight! Big day tomorrow, too. :(

I didn't see you post a time, splat, but I may pass out after work tomorrow, so it may be more like 4 pacific instead of 12 Pacific. I might just take an hr nap.

Splat

Ugh. Train broke down... Next train passed us. I should have just taken that one and gotten 4 more hrs in LA. Looks like no sleep for me tonight! Big day tomorrow, too. :(

I didn't see you post a time, splat, but I may pass out after work tomorrow, so it may be more like 4 pacific instead of 12 Pacific. I might just take an hr nap.

I'll hopefully be home before 8PST, but depends on how your day goes too I guess?

eznark

Banned

Jesus Christ you've already passed me. Being a shut in really helps your gaming.

Sokantish

Jesus Christ you've already passed me. Being a shut in really helps your gaming.

Yeah, I got it made! You should really reflect over your life choices and see where you went wrong. NNK is awesome by the way, I was starting to see some negative opinions in the OT before I bought it and thought you maybe you guys lied to me, but when I saw one of them was by that Dennis guy I was relieved because that guy hates EVERYTHING

So much for HFA, 1-4 @ Home, 2-1 on the Road =/

Hey, I'm your one home win!

Nightz

Rors, can you double dip today? Gates is coming back from the broken collarbone you gave him in our first game. He's ready for you to break his other one.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I got it made! You should really reflect over your life choices and see where you went wrong. NNK is awesome by the way, I was starting to see some negative opinions in the OT before I bought it and thought you maybe you guys lied to me, but when I saw one of them was by that Dennis guy I was relieved because that guy hates EVERYTHING

He said some positive things about it so you know it must be fantastic.

DCX

DCX
Breakups where kids are involved is like modern warfare. The kids being the biggest weapon played and usually the woman is the one that deploys that payload first.

Hang in there man.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Fantastic. Hahaha

Ramirez

DCX hit the nail on the head, a kid is a weapon in a divorce, sad, but it is the reality I'm facing.

Went and talked with a new lawyer today, have an appt. for tomorrow after work. I had initially got a bum lawyer because it was understood what the terms were going to be, and we don't have anything major (house,etc) in our names to fight over. But she's since changed her tune, so yea. Wish me luck!

DCX

DCX
DCX hit the nail on the head, a kid is a weapon in a divorce, sad, but it is the reality I'm facing.

Went and talked with a new lawyer today, have an appt. for tomorrow after work. I had initially got a bum lawyer because it was understood what the terms were going to be, and we don't have anything major (house,etc) in our names to fight over. But she's since changed her tune, so yea. Wish me luck!
Yea I been there...still fighting the good fight. My oldest was 1, almost 2 when we got divorced. My oldest just turned 10.

Still have to deal with bullshit but the older she gets the more she understands on her own than what's she is told.

Be sincere and keep your son as the key to everything you do moving forward. No judge will decline a parents wish for joint custody...especially legal. I have both and it works out for us.

DCX

Top Bottom