• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Didn't you try to get bob to side with you too until I exposed it and you were the only one who wanted tthe slider to be changed cause you take late shots on the QBs?

i don't take any shots on QB's period. it's as random as a holding call or face mask or whatever. doesn't matter to me either way. as you can see it hasn't meant much regardless :D

i bought the 12 month xbl card from amazon and then i got to thinking if it weren't for madden i would have almost no use for XBL gold. i think the only other game i've played online for 360 over the past 3 months has been UMVC3 against my boy rors

Nightz

GG story. Had my chances to pull away but you kept coming back. Blackmon was killing me too.

Cam Lonas had a big game for me, but I'm definitely glad Gates is back next week.

Rorschach

i bought the 12 month xbl card from amazon and then i got to thinking if it weren't for madden i would have almost no use for XBL gold. i think the only other game i've played online for 360 over the past 3 months has been UMVC3 against my boy rors

Same. I need to check when mine is expiring, but I think I'm safe. We should play MvC this week!

DMczaf

So which mode is everyone excited for in Madden 14 Next Gen?

I think Season Mode will be exciting, I hear Tiburon might squeeze Trades in if they have time.

LukeSmith

tumblr_m28pi0uzp11r260lyo1_500.png

Don't fear the reaper

bluemax

Banned
Good grief. I almost lost a game because I was too stupid to take a knee. I don't even know why I thought I needed to run the ball, but of course Marshawn Lynch fumbles as I'm trying to run the clock out.

Sanjuro with a ridiculous 4th quarter come back. I'm lucky to have escaped.

Edit: Oh wow I had over 200 yards rushing. I don't think I've had that much since LT. I'm now 4th in the league in rushing yards, woah. I passed Wellie!

BigAT

This has got to be the last straw. Not satisfied with stat padding on his own team, Ramirez hacked the servers and played for the Colts this week? He's got to be gone.

DCX

DCX
We are not close to vancing right? If Cowboys Vs Falcons are the last game tonight , Levious said to put him on autopilot.

DCX

Good grief. I almost lost a game because I was too stupid to take a knee. I don't even know why I thought I needed to run the ball, but of course Marshawn Lynch fumbles as I'm trying to run the clock out.

Sanjuro with a ridiculous 4th quarter come back. I'm lucky to have escaped.

Edit: Oh wow I had over 200 yards rushing. I don't think I've had that much since LT. I'm now 4th in the league in rushing yards, woah. I passed Wellie!

time for me to get my revenge on you next week

in other news, is esther the most worthless "side kick" of all time? i know you can technically choose to control her but i stay as oliver and this bitch a) hogs all the health/magic that drippy throws out and b) is fucking stupid as fuck. she usually dies within a few seconds and then i'm left to rumble with whoever is left. the genie boss was pretty hard :(

Top Bottom