• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Trasher. Not my day. Interesting how I was 3 TDs no ints in the first half and then 1 TD 4 ints in the second half. That's some hell of an adjustment-y defense.

Trasher

GG Trasher. Not my day. Interesting how I was 3 TDs no ints in the first half and then 1 TD 4 ints in the second half. That's some hell of an adjustment-y defense.

Funny how ballhawk didn't work for shit in the first half and would just tear my guys off their coverage, and then in the second half I didn't even control my coverage and they were picking everything off. Suh with the pick though when I dropped him back in coverage!

GG

GCQuinton

GG last night DM. You'd think as much as I play you, I'd know not to play you the same way I play everybody else but I guess not.

That said, as much as I was turning the ball over, I'm surprised it was as close as it winded up. Lost Thomas Davis for the rest of the season too, but at least he went out swinging with that forced fumble that Godfrey ran back.

Division Month has officially kicked off! Got DCX, then DM again, then DCX again.

eznark

Banned
What comment? What's a share button?

I assume it's for uploading content to the tubes. Ideally I'm hoping that means video. Which means we can have replays. Which means Madden 15 on the PS4.

Or it's a dedicated button to post a tweet and I hate the world.

Smokey

Crysis 3 MP beta today...don't really care about MP just want to see if my system can handle it maxed out.

Kind of hoping it doesn't.. gives me an excuse to upgrade.

eznark

Banned
Ni No Kuni is a game. If you want to play that and chat while we do so I'm in. I beat the Temple of Bitch Twat Kid last night. That was fun. The Friendship Challenge was rad!

BigAT

Yes he will. Eagles will always be as overrated as the fucking Chargers. Donny and his fucking legacy ratings...

What are the odds Nnmadi is rated under 95 next year? He deserves to be in the low 80s after the last two seasons, but there's no chance of that happening.

eznark

Banned
Let's play tomorrow night I guess. I have no desire to play tonight. Maybe Thursday. Are you still leading the division?

Speaking of people with more money than sense, my father-in-law just called me to boast that he bought a vacation home. In Tennessee. What the fuck. Who does that? What an asshole.

Mrbob

I hate Wisconsin winters. It's 55 today and then it is going to be 29 tomorrow with 6 to 7 inches of snow with blowing and drifting. Then get into the negatives for the low tomorrow night with highs in the single digits the next couple days after.

Smokey

I hate Wisconsin winters. It's 55 today and then it is going to be 29 tomorrow with 6 to 7 inches of snow with blowing and drifting. Then get into the negatives for the low tomorrow night with highs in the single digits the next couple days after.

convertibles were out yesterday, no clouds here

lolwisconsin

Do you have a snowmobile or a quad? If not, you need to get some snow toys and stop bitching! :)

Crow

When are you free to play? Today won't work for me. I have class late then I have to study for an exam. Tomorrow /evening I should be free though.

Top Bottom