• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

we have another one!

My team by regional default =)

When I was growing up my dad would take me across the border down to then Rich Stadium to catch a game once a year - this was during the Kelly/Thomas/Reed/Smith era so they caught me at the right time.

Ramirez

Let's play tomorrow night I guess. I have no desire to play tonight. Maybe Thursday. Are you still leading the division?

Speaking of people with more money than sense, my father-in-law just called me to boast that he bought a vacation home. In Tennessee. What the fuck. Who does that? What an asshole.

Near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg? Only place I can think of in TN where that would be a good idea, it's a pretty dope place, nestled right in the Smokey Mountains...

Story, what's your availability like?

eznark

Banned
Near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg? Only place I can think of in TN where that would be a good idea, it's a pretty dope place, nestled right in the Smokey Mountains...

Story, what's your availability like?

Yeah. Still...dumb. I guess it's a nice place though.

Trasher

Calvin Johnson: 83 catches, 1062 yards, 11 TDs, 389 YAC

Mike 'Cheesin' Wallace: 37 catches, 1068 yards, 12 TDs, 515 YAC

Intrussting.

bluemax

Banned
Blue what time you home today?

Flight lands at 9. If I can get someone to pick me up ill be home by like 9:20 but ill need to walk my dog. If I have to take a shuttle then god only knows.

Also I talked up a ton of features for online franchise. So even if I don't get the job our voices have been heard.

Rorschach

Flight lands at 9. If I can get someone to pick me up ill be home by like 9:20 but ill need to walk my dog. If I have to take a shuttle then god only knows.

Also I talked up a ton of features for online franchise. So even if I don't get the job our voices have been heard.

Don't mention wanting actual useful things or you won't get the job!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
People post videos of spreadsheets?

Pvb6V.gif

Rorschach

When I talked about spectator mode with them I understood why it hasn't been done yet. Blame all the assholes who post exploit videos on youtube.

That's bass ackwards. The best way to prevent cheese and exploits is by letting us all view the games. Secondly, those guys are still gonna post shit. You're not hurting anyone but the guys that want to watch their friends play online.

[edit] Oh, and a third thing: stop making such exploitable games or patch that shit out!

bluemax

Banned
That's bass ackwards. The best way to prevent cheese and exploits is by letting us all view the games. Secondly, those guys are still gonna post shit. You're not hurting anyone but the guys that want to watch their friends play online.

[edit] Oh, and a third thing: stop making such exploitable games or patch that shit out!

This wasn't the whole explanation but my reaction was much the same as yours.

I think this is one of the few times in my career where I had an interview and stuff I said actually made lightbulbs go on in the interviewers heads. I felt like some of the points I addressed were things they hadn't considered.

Also for the asshole crowd, I told them that I'd love to work on making draft classes truly dynamic so that people can't post spread sheets. Suck it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This wasn't the whole explanation but my reaction was much the same as yours.

I think this is one of the few times in my career where I had an interview and stuff I said actually made lightbulbs go on in the interviewers heads. I felt like some of the points I addressed were things they hadn't considered.

Also for the asshole crowd, I told them that I'd love to work on making draft classes truly dynamic so that people can't post spread sheets. Suck it.

Well there really isnt a purpose in protecting spreadsheets if you arent gonna be in the league to use them (assuming you get the job)

Smokey

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i can't max out crysis 3 at 2560x1600. i can play it but i was getting 25fps with both gpu's pegged at 99%.

i have been defeated :(

rinse82

GG Drizz. I knew it was a bad omen when i readied up before switching to my usual playbooks. Then proceeded to throw 2 picks on my first 2 passes.

Sorry for killing CJ, although maybe he should be subbed off up 4 TDs :) Zuzek always kills me.

DAT lag though

GG Rinse! Even if your Jags are a bunch of thugs, making sure you don't have to face CJ next time. That was insane. Everything about that game. INSANE. Ridiculous INTs on both sides, Zuzek gets 3 on the day! One was immaculate reception style. CJ tears his pectoral muscle going after AP's record in the 4th, he got to 268 yards rushing with 5 total TDs and is not out 24 weeks. That pretty much does it for my season, dunno what I'm gonna do without CJ.

Yeah I was thinking about subbing but he was close to the record and I took him out in the third once when he got 240 something and regretted it. Plus I wasn't up 35 while I was on offense with him ever. Dat lag was nuts in the beginning. 4th not so much.

rinse82

GG Rinse! Even if your Jags are a bunch of thugs, making sure you don't have to face CJ next time. That was insane. Everything about that game. INSANE. Ridiculous INTs on both sides, Zuzek gets 3 on the day! One was immaculate reception style. CJ tears his pectoral muscle going after AP's record in the 4th, he got to 268 yards rushing with 5 total TDs and is not out 24 weeks. That pretty much does it for my season, dunno what I'm gonna do without CJ.

That int that zuzek picked up off the ground was so weird; it looked like Lewis caught it and all of a sudden the screen turned around and you were going the other way

That int that zuzek picked up off the ground was so weird; it looked like Lewis caught it and all of a sudden the screen turned around and you were going the other way

He got hit and dropped it as he caught it and it was bouncing in between people/off of peoples feet and Zuzek scooped it. :jnc
The first 2 were user though, and that just got the ball rolling for the HFA AI. My run blocking was insane too, my guards were constantly in the second level and actually doing things.

Tennessee has placed HB Chris Johnson on the IR and has signed veteran HB Jerome Harrison. Harrison along with rookie Matt Davis are expected to be splitting carries for Tennessee now that the AFC's leading rusher has been sidelined for the season.

Top Bottom