• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So what did FMT say the punishment was for stat padding?

Warning!

Also its not stat padding if its him trying to pad his stats and indirectly injure my players. I had a clear path to the endzone. It gets taken back in real football every time!

When did phee drop the eeyoring and "Here comes my 9 game losing streak." Beating LJ has him riding high?

Maybe you should read more of the thread before you throw baseless accusations around,

StrawMan.jpg

Ramirez

I really don't care that he did it, I just know that if I did it, he'd be one of the first people raising a shit storm over it.

CB3

I really don't care that he did it, I just know that if I did it, he'd be one of the first people raising a shit storm over it.

I've always been a proponent of running it back if your opponent throws you a duck in garbage time. Eat it

Rorschach

I just played a fun match in BF3. Everyone who killed me had a little tag that said "premium"

Premium doesn't really add anything at this point except Karkand. Wow, this POS won't let me dl the browser plug in. h8 origin/ea

[edit]Ok, here we go...

Tony G is 100 years old and he abused PWilly. Change his ratings!

yeah, he had a lot of catches and scored a lot of TD's in the 2nd half of that game. maybe they should raise bowmans stats to a 99 since he shut down roddy white on the most important play of the game. bowman is the new pwill!

what time is the falcons game this weekend?

p.s.

i never have and never will consider returning a TD off a pick or a fumble stat padding. just like if im trying to kneel the clock out and you take a timeout then dont be upset if the next play is a run play and i get more yards.

i would love to give CB a warning, but this is nothing to give a warning over. ramirez i would tell you the samething if you returned a TD late in a blowout or something. show me an instance where you've done this and i condemned you for it. what you've done in the past is you're up 3 or 4 or 5 TD's and you're still just throwin' the ol pigskin around the park

Sokantish

Getting a TAINT pretty much a guarantee for DPOW! If FMT wants to encourage jerks securing the award by excessively beating someone when they're already down that's on him. Plus if you already had the game won you're suppose to run out the clock, you're slowing down the game by taking the TAINT, could have ran out a lot of time if you just go out of bounds.

Getting a TAINT pretty much a guarantee for DPOW! If FMT wants to encourage jerks securing the award by excessively beating someone when they're already down that's on him. Plus if you already had the game won you're suppose to run out the clock, you're slowing down the game by taking the TAINT, could have ran out a lot of time if you just go out of bounds.

well you could also kneel the ball from the beginning of the 4th quarter and probably still win. it's not a rule to go overboard and tell you every little way to play the game. there is a risk-reward with this situation. the risk in being down 50 points or whatever and running hurry up is getting your players hurt and giving up more points by making a bad throw. the reward is that you get more XP by driving down the field for a TD. so if you don't want someone to get a taint, then run the ball and run the clock out for a game that is already over or be extremely careful with your throws.

like i said, some stuff is borderline and usually in those instances i will not give a warning or suspension. and i can tell you in no uncertain terms that i do not consider returning an INT/Fumble for a TD in a blowout to be running up the score. you will never get punished for this

Somnia

Is the WiiU as fucked as it seems to me?

Well EA is Dreamcasting it. They have no games planned for it, Need for Speed is out in March, but it's been done since last year they've just held it back.

John Riccitiello basically admitted on their financial call that WiiU is not part of the next upcoming generation and their focus is on the next generation going forward.

Colasante

well you could also kneel the ball from the beginning of the 4th quarter and probably still win. it's not a rule to go overboard and tell you every little way to play the game. there is a risk-reward with this situation. the risk in being down 50 points or whatever and running hurry up is getting your players hurt and giving up more points by making a bad throw. the reward is that you get more XP by driving down the field for a TD. so if you don't want someone to get a taint, then run the ball and run the clock out for a game that is already over or be extremely careful with your throws.

like i said, some stuff is borderline and usually in those instances i will not give a warning or suspension. and i can tell you in no uncertain terms that i do not consider returning an INT/Fumble for a TD in a blowout to be running up the score. you will never get punished for this

I don't know why a TAINT would be considered running up the score anyway. When I'm getting blown out and something like that happens, I'm more inclined to let the player score the TD so I get another chance on offense. The player shouldn't be punished for the TAINT.

CB3

Hey CB...remember that time you thought you could beat me in a game 7 (again) and finally win a series against me?

mj-laughing.gif

Game is trash. You breathe on those assholes and its a foul. Meanwhile I get murdered and nothing.

Shame you couldnt beat me with the team you're an actual fan of :(

Smokey

Game is trash. You breathe on those assholes and its a foul. Meanwhile I get murdered and nothing.

Shame you couldnt beat me with the team you're an actual fan of :(

Hey CB remember that time you thought you could beat me in a series in NBA2k13? Even with 81/101 points in the paint?

mj-laughing.gif

its like deja vu or you gonna pretend that i didnt dong you with the rockets either. its ok friend

your beatings all run together nowadays for you. so sad. you have a videogame team and couldn't beat me in a series with the rockets or the thunder. despite being up 3-2 with a chance to close the series out.

truly pheeniks jr

CB3

Sanjuroooooo

And I just unlocked NiGHTS in Sonic Racing. I shall now proceed to not use any other character.

The fucking car ruined it. You aren't even nights. Your are the ffucking baby elf. Disgusting

CB3

But then Nights is the car.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Yeah it's pretty stupid. But I'm still gonna use him!

Also its Journey of Dreams nights. With the fucked up voice too. Its the one part of the game I was disappointed in.

Some1 should test to see if high motor trait increases the speed(decreases the cooldown) at which you can use power moves/finesse moves.

Also, GODDAMN @ that Woodley "fight". Dude is a beast. Bigfoot fight was awesome too.

rinse82

Some1 should test to see if high motor trait increases the speed(decreases the cooldown) at which you can use power moves/finesse moves.

Also, GODDAMN @ that Woodley "fight". Dude is a beast. Bigfoot fight was awesome too.

Seeing Overoids get his cocky ass ktfo was glorious.

Rashad looked horriiiiibbbllee

eznark

Banned
No, eznark said he wanted to play and then he never showed up!

I was on that Battlelog all night and no one else logged in! I played a match or two. Also had the worst Dota collapse in history. Pathetic. Basically got solo'd by a sniper. First time I ever actually yelled at teammates.

BigAT

I was on that Battlelog all night and no one else logged in! I played a match or two. Also had the worst Dota collapse in history. Pathetic. Basically got solo'd by a sniper. First time I ever actually yelled at teammates.

Game of Throws.

Top Bottom