• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

I liked how Overeem leaning up against the cage kept him propped up so he could take another 5-6 punches. That was such a brutal combination.

Yeah, dude was already knocked out on his feet 3-4 punches before Herb Dean stopped the fight.

His chin is going to be weak here on out (it was never that great to begin with).

GCQuinton

batsignal.jpg

I liked how Overeem leaning up against the cage kept him propped up so he could take another 5-6 punches. That was such a brutal combination.

Yeah he was unconscious on his feet after the uppercut and then takes another 3 shots to the face. The Woodley fight should've been stopped 1 or 2 punches early also, Idk what Herb was thinking. Probably just in shock and awe from the blitz he just saw.

BigAT

Yeah he was unconscious on his feet after the uppercut and then takes another 3 shots to the face. The Woodley fight should've been stopped 1 or 2 punches early also, Idk what Herb was thinking. Probably just in shock and awe from the blitz he just saw.

Yeah, I think he was just waiting for Overeem to actually fall.

il23RPKthxpiw.gif

DCX

DCX
GG Shake. It was a weird game i must say. You played a good D and contained most of my plays especially the run. Your oline didn't help you at all, i think that was the difference as you might have rushed some throws because of it.

That Jamal Charles touchdown had me smh. Broke two tackles one that looked to be in the end zone :/ I hate Eric Berry, that dude shuts that side of the field down.

DCX

This game is so fucking stupid. I hate how certain routes are just automatic pick 6's regardless what the defender is actually doing. The db recovery mechanics in the game are just fucked or the XP system just broke them.

Its 4th and inches and the db in cheating inside and is giving my inside receiver a cushion. I audible to an out just past the line. At the top of the break the db is completely out of position to make the play, i throw it, guy miraculously recovers, runs through my wr to his outside shoulder, and takes it to the house.

this is in a fucking 2 point game with 2 minutes to go in the game. Its fucking impossible to throw short outs in this game i dont fucking get it.

I am not throwing anything short and to the outside the rest of the season. Fuck this stupid ass shit... anyone playing me just stack the middle of the field cause the left and right thirds of the field no longer exist to me.

also love instant pressure with db's/lb's running stride for stride with all my guys.

eznark

Banned
Y, the miracle drug.

I can't remember the last time I played anyone who consistently threw sideline routes. All crossing routes and seams all the time.

GG Shake. It was a weird game i must say. You played a good D and contained most of my plays especially the run. Your oline didn't help you at all, i think that was the difference as you might have rushed some throws because of it.

That Jamal Charles touchdown had me smh. Broke two tackles one that looked to be in the end zone :/ I hate Eric Berry, that dude shuts that side of the field down.

DCX

sorry for the 3 or so delay of games at the end. I was so pissed i had to leave the room before i broke something. Pretty sure my neighbors think i am a lunatic

DCX

DCX
This game is so fucking stupid. I hate how certain routes are just automatic pick 6's regardless what the defender is actually doing. The db recovery mechanics in the game are just fucked or the XP system just broke them.

Its 4th and inches and the db in cheating inside and is giving my inside receiver a cushion. I audible to an out just past the line. At the top of the break the db is completely out of position to make the play, i throw it, guy miraculously recovers, runs through my wr to his outside shoulder, and takes it to the house.

this is in a fucking 2 point game with 2 minutes to go in the game. Its fucking impossible to throw short outs in this game i dont fucking get it.

I am not throwing anything short and to the outside the rest of the season. Fuck this stupid ass shit... anyone playing me just stack the middle of the field cause the left and right thirds of the field no longer exist to me.

also love instant pressure with db's/lb's running stride for stride with all my guys.
Weathersoon had the responsibility to defend Charles on that play and i shaded him left to the sidelines..it may have been the reason he jumped it even if he was out of position. I try not to throw to the sidelines much..the Cbs get such a jump on the WRs sometimes..it's also TAINT city as it's nothing but the QB to stop them from scoring.

I threw one to Jones and was praying the whole time your CB didn't make a break for it.
sorry for the 3 or so delay of games at the end. I was so pissed i had to leave the room before i broke something. Pretty sure my neighbors think i am a lunatic
I didn't know what you were doing to be honest. I thought maybe your controller died. You had time to try to score a TD and maybe onside kick for a game wining FG.

GG either way.

DCX

upgrade that line brotha!

also don't be afraid to actually step up in the pocket. when i see people (and myself!) get in trouble its when you drift back and back and back.

kind of sucks that my rookie C isn't that great right now because i've been pressured quite a bit up the middle all season. i try to step up and someone is on me :(

eznark

Banned

also don't be afraid to actually step up in the pocket. when i see people (and myself!) get in trouble its when you drift back and back and back.

kind of sucks that my rookie C isn't that great right now because i've been pressured quite a bit up the middle all season. i try to step up and someone is on me :(

I've been trying to force myself to do that more. It's led to sacks but I think it will have me poised for next year.

Weathersoon had the responsibility to defend Charles on that play and i shaded him left to the sidelines..it may have been the reason he jumped it even if he was out of position. I try not to throw to the sidelines much..the Cbs get such a jump on the WRs sometimes..it's also TAINT city as it's nothing but the QB to stop them from scoring.

as my guy was coming out of his break spoon was still a yard or more off my guy and had his hips facing to the inside(looked like he wanted to break inside!). That should be an easy completion. No way he recovers and picks that off!!!
I threw one to Jones and was praying the whole time your CB didn't make a break for it.

Not sure what my guys were doing that game. Even when they were in position sometimes they wouldn't even get a hand up. Lazy fucks!
I didn't know what you were doing to be honest. I thought maybe your controller died. You had time to try to score a TD and maybe onside kick for a game wining FG.

GG either way.

DCX

I was mentally checked out at that point. Probably would have thrown another pick 6 or something anyway...

good point. I do find myself drifting a little to far back at times. Whenever i step up in the pocked though i have to take my eyes off downfield and that can sometimes lead to silly mistakes too. One of these days i will be good at this fucking game!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT doesn't wanna have aim on his phone during the game. He knows that Akers miss is coming to ruin his day

mastershake if you ever need to practice I'M HERE FOR YOU, BUDDY.

I'll prolly take you up on games when I'm around and you want to play. I need the practice. The practice in CCM isn't worthwhile cause all the shit i try that works well never works against humans :/

Mrbob

My first TD pass against GB was a thing of beauty. I stepped up in the pocket and waited, and waited, and waited, for the route to get open. Finally it did. I'm shocked my line held up as well as it did on that play. I'm so used to get hammered in the pocket I was amazed I didn't get sacked before the throw was made.

bluemax

Banned
Is Ni No Kuni not being sold every where? I went to Target last night and they didn't have it. Neither did the Toys R Us next door.

McNei1y

Anyone have any recommendations for magazine subs? I'm thinking about getting ESPN and Gamestop (had GS a few years ago...) but ESPN I'm not so sure about. What do y'all think?

Top Bottom