• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Those were the days...

I'm willing to bet my nuts that I run more unique plays than anyone in the league.
You would lose your nuts. I probably have more running plays out of the I Form menu than most people have in their total game plans (pass or run) week to week

Fat lot of good that's doing me nowadays tho.

Do you update all of the injury lengths? Jimmy Graham was back for the game I just played, and I think Sproles should be down to 3-4 weeks left.

I update the lengths, did Graham get hurt again maybe? I may have made a weird error while I was doing it. I'll be extra sure to make the next one accurate.

eznark

Banned
I use a different playbook every week so I bet I run the most unique plays.

I scored a touchdown on a Wild Cat jet sweep today!

LukeSmith

I don't run tons of plays. Once someone takes something away, then I move on to the next sequence of stuff I want to run

I try and have something different per person that I'm playing.

Like QB Sneak against Ramirez, et cetera

eznark

Banned
I don't run tons of plays. Once someone takes something away, then I move on to the next sequence of stuff I want to run

I try and have something different per person that I'm playing.

I've never really tried running the ball in 24 years of Madden so that's why I use so many different playbooks this season. It sucks. It's also awesome when I run for 5 yards!

By the way, I'm going to tag and trade Rodgers so if anyone is interested start thinking about it.

BigAT

I've never really tried running the ball in 24 years of Madden so that's why I use so many different playbooks this season. It sucks. It's also awesome when I run for 5 yards!

By the way, I'm going to tag and trade Rodgers so if anyone is interested start thinking about it.

Eli for Aaron straight up? Three Super Bowls against a single measly one, can't argue with results.

LukeSmith

Eznark is all in on 95 speed QB Stacey Knight

gg bluemax. that game was the opposite of a passing clinic, but I'm just glad I got out of there alive

I wonder if the xbox 720 will have the ability to scream at your TV like I was screaming 'GET THE FUCK BACK HERE GET THE FUCK BACK HERE' in hopes of spiking the ball for that last second FG

Richard Marshall had Bronson Rivers for lunch that entire game except that one third down conversion. ONLY catch on the day for him

bluemax

Banned
That was pretty BS, but then I shouldn't have thrown that pick before it either.

I felt like I had your passing game contained and then Tannehill would just bust a long run for the first, was pretty annoying/frustrating.

I have no idea what went wrong with my offense. I couldn't get anyone open it felt like.

I can not believe I lost a game where I had 4 INTs and kept my opponent to 50% scoring on red zone trips. Ugh.

That was pretty BS, but then I shouldn't have thrown that pick before it either.

I felt like I had your passing game contained and then Tannehill would just bust a long run for the first, was pretty annoying/frustrating.

I have no idea what went wrong with my offense. I couldn't get anyone open it felt like.

I can not believe I lost a game where I had 4 INTs and kept my opponent to 50% scoring on red zone trips. Ugh.

Yeah you definitely had my passing game swallowed up, and your D-Line kept caving into my O-Line so I basically had no choice but to take off (especially when the middle is empty)

I knew your secondary was damn good, and you're good at stopping the run with your D-Line dude so I'm glad I just had enough

I get New England at home then on the road to shitty ass Candlestick park!

bluemax

Banned
I think I pressed a bit much on offense because it felt like I wasn't getting the ball enough. I should've just run out the clock in the first half and then been more methodical to open the second.

I can't remember the last time where my receivers had that much trouble getting separation.

Yeah you definitely had my passing game swallowed up, and your D-Line kept caving into my O-Line so I basically had no choice but to take off (especially when the middle is empty)

I knew your secondary was damn good, and you're good at stopping the run with your D-Line dude so I'm glad I just had enough

I get New England at home then on the road to shitty ass Candlestick park!

i'm going to skull fuck you so bad

Ramirez

uKpYpUW.png

CB, you around? I'm on Live.

Rorschach

If you tag him, you have to sign him to a contract anyway before you trade him.

Unfortunately, I have Cutler until he vanishes into the great beyond and LJ has a franchise QB now. You should have struck while the iron was hot!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Oh so it was like playing against Russell Wilson...?

Yeah, I think I took him 6th overall last year. He might have done even better if Willis didn't have shutdown coverage ability.

lol 2 of those incompletions were such bullshit involving pwill. big plays waiting to happen but pwill wont allow it.

now i get back to back against CB/LJ. how fortunate for me. oh well, at least pheephee beat bluemax so he's off my case for a while. probably will come down to the final week of the season!

lol 2 of those incompletions were such bullshit involving pwill. big plays waiting to happen but pwill wont allow it.

now i get back to back against CB/LJ. how fortunate for me. oh well, at least pheephee beat bluemax so he's off my case for a while. probably will come down to the final week of the season!

lol punk ass bitch

I'm going to beat you too so add another loss to that

Ramirez

So long playoffs, no way I beat Rors, Crow, or AT, needed this one. Made a really bone headed throw early in the 2nd and then for some reason Ryan Clark abandoned his zone and allowed a huge gain to Celek to let CB score again right before the half, meh.

Dick move to run the last pick six back, I know I was passing, but there was like 20 seconds left? Just go down, if I done that to someone I'd never hear the end of it.

Rorschach

When did phee drop the eeyoring and "Here comes my 9 game losing streak." Beating LJ has him riding high?

So long playoffs, no way I beat Rors, Crow, or AT, needed this one. Made a really bone headed throw early in the 2nd and then for some reason Ryan Clark abandoned his zone and allowed a huge gain to Celek to let CB score again right before the half, meh.

Dick move to run the last pick six back, I know I was passing, but there was like 20 seconds left? Just go down, if I done that to someone I'd never hear the end of it.

Who were you playing? As ironic and comical as that is, it's still against the rules!

Sokantish

But at least we know you would have done it!

Top Bottom