• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Bob Odenkirk is the most talented person in this commercial.

lebron-james-ring1.jpeg

BigAT

Did Jim really refuse his post-game interview?

I'm not sure, but he took the time to whine and bitch to at least one person:

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
Jim Harbaugh: "there's no question, in my mind, there was pass interference and then a hold on crabtree."

Rorschach

Kaep ruined the 9ers' SB legacy. Superbowl loss. Only INT thrown by a 9er in SB history.

Also, those TEs were going off until the power outage. PWilly and Bowman suck!

thank god i didn't go to the game!

p.s.

cb you still get a bag of dicks because you're a fairweather fan who abandoned the NFL thread once your team started sucking dick and then said "w-w-w-w-well its... it's too hard to follow! i mean i go and look and there's been like 15 posts since the last time i went! who can follow that, not me!"

we'll be back next year and you'll still be stuck with nick foles as your QB. eat a bag of dicks you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Rorschach

lol 9er fans with the "cowardly play" talk when the Ravens were smart enough to take the safety. Reminds me of the "no honor" salt FMT and I got after that PABST:BR game.

I was okay with the game until the Ravens made that play in the end. I found it very unsportsmanlike and cowardly. I was happy for them because I felt like they earned their points, but in the end they turned their console off. 11 seconds left in the game, if someone has the chance to win in 11 seconds then they deserve that chance. It doesn't matter how likely it would have been, they still deserve that chance. And if someone can win in 11 seconds they also deserve that win. I get that it was a legal move but it was still a cheap move. I really was happy for the Ravens. They earned their points especially with that run by Jacoby Jones! Holy cow that was incredible and really exciting to watch. As exciting as the game was to watch however, it ended in disappointment. Not because the 49's lost but because the Ravens stopped playing.
lolololol

Mrbob

So much for the Niners being the NFL version of Jordan.

Best Harbaugh has officially been decided now. Sucks for the Niners they are stuck with Worst Harbaugh.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Didn't you not watch a game or two and played a game instead because the Eagles suck ass? Just askin'!

Sure did! Doesn't mean i wasn't following or wasn't a fan. Nick Foles future!

I just can't watch sub mediocrity. It makes me too angry when it looks to me as if talented players aren't trying hard enough or don't care. Which is what it was this year. That's different from watching a young team struggle and eventually grow.

I was there when Reggie Brown was the #1 WR!

Rorschach

I watched him do the slowest spin move in history against my team. I don't wanna hear it! Rors style!

See, even that was painful to watch. One of the worst winning performances I've ever seen. It was nice to watch the eagles fuck up the 2 minute drill, and Miller go off, though.

At least you two go into the start of the season realizing you have no chance. Last two seasons have really sucked as a Bears fan.

They've been magical. With all the shit Bears fans talk before every season, and all the way to the half way point, it's really enjoyable.

Mrbob

It's about to start over again too. With Trestman at the helm, Cutler is going to be healed. I expect a Flacco-esque playoff run ending in a Super Bowl title in a contract year with Cuttles.

Top Bottom