• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

It's about to start over again too. With Trestman at the helm, Cutler is going to be healed. I expect a Flacco-esque playoff run ending in a Super Bowl title in a contract year with Cuttles.

brandonmarshallwalkou4ixeu.gif

Colasante

It's about to start over again too. With Trestman at the helm, Cutler is going to be healed. I expect a Flacco-esque playoff run ending in a Super Bowl title in a contract year with Cuttles.

The pattern has been established. All Cutler needs to do is call himself "elite" during the offseason, go 9-7 and back into the playoffs, and the Super Bowl will fall into his lap.

Also, I want the Ravens next year.

The pattern has been established. All Cutler needs to do is call himself "elite" during the offseason, go 9-7 and back into the playoffs, and the Super Bowl will fall into his lap.

Nope!

Old slow and broken woodson is going to murder someone, impregnate a few women, find god, declare retirement when the playoffs start, and ride that gravy train all the way to a SB victory!

Rorschach

Ravens D is gonna take a hit without Lewis.

Smokey

Pheeniks what position player did you create for your myplayer?

I finally created my dude yesterday from the 60k VC points I had. Probably spent closer to 45-50 after I bought gear. Created a pg, and got picked 7th by warriors. 5 games in I took dat starting spot and my guy is rated 82 overall. What's the quickest way to get vc points.. Online matches?

Pheeniks what position player did you create for your myplayer?

I finally created my dude yesterday from the 60k VC points I had. Probably spent closer to 45-50 after I bought gear. Created a pg, and got picked 7th by warriors. 5 games in I took dat starting spot and my guy is rated 82 overall. What's the quickest way to get vc points.. Online matches?

pretty much, I think blacktop gets you points too

my guy is 99 overall by now lol. I'm in the 4th season (only did key games) and I've gone from the Sixers--->Bucks--->Sixers--->Grizzlies--->Nets--->Signed with Cavs as FA then demanded a trade to the Heat where I got traded for LeBron

we fight tonight. and then let's take our guys together to the blacktop

eznark

Banned
I wish I could turn the power off from my Super Bowl shits.

I woke up to run this morning and made it about two miles before almost shitting down my leg. I then spent 30 minutes on the toilet before getting back to working out. It was pretty much the worst experience ever.

LukeSmith

I woke up to run this morning and made it about two miles before almost shitting down my leg. I then spent 30 minutes on the toilet before getting back to working out. It was pretty much the worst experience ever.

Somewhere at Farmer's in the Greater Los Angeles area, FMT wipes a tear away from last night and greets the erection your post caused with his hand.

eznark

Banned
If vgleaks info is close MS is pulling a semi Nintendo next gen.

Based Anderson doing work. Who did the team sign?

Tanner McEvoy. Transferred out of SC after a driving while consuming arrest. Highly recruited JUCO guy. Still has THREE YEARS of eligibility! 4.6 40. mmmmmm

Chose Wisconsin over Oregon, Florida, Texas, West Virginia and others.

LukeSmith

It's pretty stupid that it is impossible to reach your goals with certain positions.

The way they *should* do this, is build Goals for players/position as a function of the duration of your games. E.g., a 120 tackle season isn't possible at 7 minutes w/accel clock, and in cases like that, those goals are completely unattainable.

Offensive/defensive line and tackling linebackers are pretty egregious on the "these are shittily implemented goals" scale.

On the other hand, every DB in the league hits their INT goals for the season.

Sokantish

The way they *should* do this, is build Goals for players/position as a function of the duration of your games. E.g., a 120 tackle season isn't possible at 7 minutes w/accel clock, and in cases like that, those goals are completely unattainable.

Offensive/defensive line and tackling linebackers are pretty egregious on the "these are shittily implemented goals" scale.

On the other hand, every DB in the league hits their INT goals for the season.

In my single player CCM I think my quarters are set to 11-12 minutes, somewhere around there, my DTs and LBs still couldn't ever reach their goals.

Mrbob

Tanner McEvoy. Transferred out of SC after a driving while consuming arrest. Highly recruited JUCO guy. Still has THREE YEARS of eligibility! 4.6 40. mmmmmm

Chose Wisconsin over Oregon, Florida, Texas, West Virginia and others.

Cool, they actually got McEvoy? Almost have to thank Wilson for that. McEvoy saw what could be done by a QB behind a beast oline.

Rorschach

Our 7 min quarters are pretty short. 8 mins is the money line.

Lots of bad ideas in those tweets, but I agree that the DT/LB goals are unattainable. Sacks and INTs are, but not tackles. 85 tackles for a DT? Haw! Also, the rushing and passing goals. Really, my rookie QB has to throw 4800 yards and my HB has to run for 1800? That's fucking impossible.

That said, I don't want it to be an xp fest. We get enough xp as it is. 99s everywhere by year 2 would suck.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Our 7 min quarters are pretty short. 8 mins is the money line.

Lots of bad ideas in those tweets, but I agree that the DT/LB goals are unattainable. Sacks and INTs are, but not tackles. 85 tackles for a DT? Haw! Also, the rushing and passing goals. Really, my rookie QB has to throw 4800 yards and my HB has to run for 1800? That's fucking impossible.

That said, I don't want it to be an xp fest. We get enough xp as it is. 99s everywhere by year 2 would suck.

I agree with you. If they boost the XP given per week then the year over year regression has to be a little more significant.

If anything they should tone down XP during the season and have some sort of offseason OTA practice mode where you can accumulate more XP.

Most progression should be in the offseason, not during the season.

bluemax

Banned
Josh Looman was one of the guys I met with and had lunch with when I interviewed. I think I mentioned XP and goals needing tuning, but I don't remember talking about it much.

Rorschach

If anything they should tone down XP during the season and have some sort of offseason OTA practice mode where you can accumulate more XP.

Most progression should be in the offseason, not during the season.

There's a CCM setting where you can make it off-season only progressoin, every 4 weeks, or every week (which is what we have now).

There's a CCM setting where you can make it off-season only progressoin, every 4 weeks, or every week (which is what we have now).

I'm talking about still having the option to practice to "earn" the XP though. Like right after the draft, I should be able to start developing my rookie class. They should be learning the playbook and working out!

Rorschach

I'm talking about still having the option to practice to "earn" the XP though. Like right after the draft, I should be able to start developing my rookie class. They should be learning the playbook and working out!

I hear ya. Like the old Madden games. :\

And about those modes: you still get all the progression, you're just not able to manually progress your players until the 4 week or off-season mark.

I also think player's goals should be based off their previous season(s) performances and not just some absurdly high number pulled from the program's virtual ass.

I'd also like the ability to one day be able to set who plays on special teams.

Sanjuro

How many of you guys are playing and enjoying this Ni No Kuni game? Finally got around to Googling it. I kinda figured I would have left JRPGs dead and buried forever, but this looks fairly interesting.

Top Bottom