• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

pretty much, I think blacktop gets you points too

my guy is 99 overall by now lol. I'm in the 4th season (only did key games) and I've gone from the Sixers--->Bucks--->Sixers--->Grizzlies--->Nets--->Signed with Cavs as FA then demanded a trade to the Heat where I got traded for LeBron

we fight tonight. and then let's take our guys together to the blacktop

Is there anything new from 2K12 to 2K13. I've been playing the hell out of the my player stuff in 2K12. It's like a basketball rpg and i love it!

Thinking about grabbing 2K13 if they improved it

eznark

Banned
How many of you guys are playing and enjoying this Ni No Kuni game? Finally got around to Googling it. I kinda figured I would have left JRPGs dead and buried forever, but this looks fairly interesting.

If it had come out last year it would have been my favorite non-strategy game of the year by a mile. I'm about 18 hours in or something.

How many of you guys are playing and enjoying this Ni No Kuni game? Finally got around to Googling it. I kinda figured I would have left JRPGs dead and buried forever, but this looks fairly interesting.

I absolutely love it. If it wasn't for homework, all i would do is play Ni No Kuni and 2K12!

The teammate AI in NNK is frustrating at times but really overblown if you read the OT

Ferny

LJ PM if you can play tonight before 10pm est. If not i'll just go on AP and you can play in the AM or after that time.

DCX

DCX
6 games left! Deadline tomorrow afternoon?! simits are in order! Actually if someone can't play tomorrow let alone tonight they should just autopilot now so maybe the other dude can play. This way we could possibly advance tonight.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Just finished DDW in Ni No Kuni. Game is fun, but it took like an hour before I was doing anything more than watching cutscenes.

Sokantish

6 games left! Deadline tomorrow afternoon?! simits are in order! Actually if someone can't play tomorrow let alone tonight they should just autopilot now so maybe the other dude can play. This way we could possibly advance tonight.

DCX

If there's this many games still left maybe we should think about delaying the advance for a little bit

Is there anything new from 2K12 to 2K13. I've been playing the hell out of the my player stuff in 2K12. It's like a basketball rpg and i love it!

Thinking about grabbing 2K13 if they improved it

Are you a basketball fan? Then no not really. They changed the controls up so you'd have to get used to it. Otherwise it's generally the same shit

If you want just single player stuff...stick with 2k12

Also,

Oakland @ Cleveland
Dallas @ Cincy
Baltimore @ Denver
Tampa @ Carolina
NYJ @ Buffalo
San Diego @ New England

Ramirez

Damn, looks like a lot of simits!

Why the fuck would we delay? FMT wouldn't give me a few more hours one night, fuck that!

GCQuinton

gone-540x308.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I enjoyed the Sears Tower and the Bean when I went. There are some good bars in the downtown area just north of the river, I forgot what the area is called.

I enjoyed the Sears Tower and the Bean when I went. There are some good bars in the downtown area just north of the river, I forgot what the area is called.

Rush street, definitely a better place for nightlife than the northside. Bean is real cool, be sure to go underneath it and look straight up. Willis Tower makes me nauseous. The art and the science + industry are pretty cool. Seaquarium is supposedly awesome, haven't been yet. I couldn't recommend too much food in the city really (don't eat there), but Lou's is good for deep dish.

Just finished DDW in Ni No Kuni. Game is fun, but it took like an hour before I was doing anything more than watching cutscenes.

DDW???

Are you a basketball fan? Then no not really. They changed the controls up so you'd have to get used to it. Otherwise it's generally the same shit

If you want just single player stuff...stick with 2k12

Watching it or playing it? I go through phases when i am really into watching it but I've always loved to play the game. The my player mode is the first time i actually felt like it was me playing in a pickup game or something. It's pretty damn neat... sounds like 2K13 didn't really expand on that. Shame!

Think this will be my last season for this Madden iteration. With a bunch of games I want to play around the corner and my daughter's cheer competitions, just don't think I'll have time for Madden.

So who wants the Browns? lol

Mrbob

Think this will be my last season for this Madden iteration. With a bunch of games I want to play around the corner and my daughter's cheer competitions, just don't think I'll have time for Madden.

Don't really blame you. Been getting sick of this iteration too. Somehow I feel like I'm being trolled by this winning streak. Stopped giving that many fucks about my Madden games and I don't lose. Game is trash.

Don't really blame you. Been getting sick of this iteration too. Somehow I feel like I'm being trolled by this winning streak. Stopped giving that many fucks about my Madden games and I don't lose. Game is trash.

I had more fun playing with you guys than I did playing against the CPU. I'd traded this game in months ago if not for the league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I had more fun playing with you guys than I did playing against the CPU. I'd traded this game in months ago if not for the league.

Dont mind bob. He is trying to latch on to your real excuse for leaving. Its easy to not give a shit when you can bearly muster .500 in the NFC North

LukeSmith

See you in M14/25, Storybook!

The year where you will finally fly as the Falcons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Been watching season 1 of Homeland, just heard the funniest fucking line of dialogue ever. While interrogating the diplomat from Saudi Arabia
about his homosexual tendencies, "Tell everyone you want, I don't care! I suck cock! And I love it! Yummy yummy yummy!"
Caught me off guard and put me on the damned floor haaaahahahaha.

Top Bottom