• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

Pitching just felt way too hard for me, I'm sure it's a fine game. I don't think I ever beat the AI in a game. It doesn't help that I don't really like baseball that much either. That never stopped me from playing FIFA or NBA2k though

McNei1y

Pitching just felt way too hard for me, I'm sure it's a fine game. I don't think I ever beat the AI in a game. It doesn't help that I don't really like baseball that much either. That never stopped me from playing FIFA or NBA2k though

Yeah. Baseball is a hard game to get into, especially if one isn't a fan of the sport. FIFA and NBA2k are definitely better games to play. FIFA is sooooooo fun.

Im surprised you didnt quit the league after i ate your soul in the playoffs. As the world turns!

After that game I vowed to destroy your Madden life forever. Now that I am in the NFC East I will make it so. Don't feel too bad when RG3 is making your defense shit bricks.

LiveWire

Unless you are one of these people...

1. FMT - 5
2. Rors - 3
3. Crow - 2
4. BigAT - 2
5. Ramirez - 2
6. DMczaf - 2
7. Wellington - 2
8. Mrbob - 1
9. Smokey - 1
10. Malleymal - 1

...your trash talk about how good you are or how bad someone else is in Madden is meaningless.

McNei1y

Best of 1 or Best of 3. Doesn't matter to me!

Do the games occur upon release or when the first roster update is out?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you are one of these people that fell below .500 in NCAA history:

1. Livewire

You shouldnt be talking about what people can and cannot do

LukeSmith

Unless you are one of these people...

1. FMT - 5
2. Rors - 3
3. Crow - 2
4. BigAT - 2
5. Ramirez - 2
6. DMczaf - 2
9. Smokey - 1

...your trash talk about how good you are or how bad someone else is in Madden is meaningless.

This list should be refined to include people (and win counts, which I didn't update) from this gen.

Ferny

waiting list has about 7 people.

TBH, I have a good feeling about this year. I'm sorry this will be at the expense of people on the waiting list, but all of these features seems like this could be the longest franchise we've had in awhile.

Oh easily. I think this will last a long time with most of the same people from season 1 to the last.

Cousins is my boi

Captain Kirk always setting his phasers to TD against the Wolverines

So everyone else in here bought Persona 4 Arena today too right?

Its fucking crisp, Sok. Only played for a little bit, but I dig it already. Like a simplified Blazblue!

Goldie and I are doing a best of 81 in memory of CJ's short, but sweet, career.

I don't wanna have to poor one out for my homie -_-

bluemax

Banned
Should be fun!

Also, aren't player ratings by team usually released around this time?

They're doing some week by week bullshit and only for QB, RB and WR. So far we got the list of top 10 RBs this week with a vote for the guy you think should have the best speed which Chris Johnson won in a landslide.

McNei1y

They're doing some week by week bullshit and only for QB, RB and WR. So far we got the list of top 10 RBs this week with a vote for the guy you think should have the best speed which Chris Johnson won in a landslide.

Aw so we don't get to see players ratings on teams?

BigAT

As far as I'm concerned, anything before Madden 10 is like teams that try to claim NFL Championships towards their Super Bowl count.

McNei1y

Madden 09 I believe. Was my first year playing a Madden league, though I joined the 360 league where I was introduced to vumpler.

Interesting. How many people in that league are in this league? I'm just curious since PS3/360 are expensive and all.

As far as I'm concerned, anything before Madden 10 is like teams that try to claim NFL Championships towards their Super Bowl count.

Was Madden 10 the league that went on a long time?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

denzel_intro.jpg

Sokantish

Captain Kirk always setting his phasers to TD against the Wolverines

Its fucking crisp, Sok. Only played for a little bit, but I dig it already. Like a simplified Blazblue!

I don't wanna have to poor one out for my homie -_-

I bought it earlier but haven't got the chance to play it. I'm most excited for the single player story mode. Is that weird?

I bought it earlier but haven't got the chance to play it. I'm most excited for the single player story mode. Is that weird?

Not at all lol. It really is just a continuation of the P4 story. I played part of Yukiko's story today, and it was awesome. So much detail and effort put into it. ASW really does wonders with their story modes (I know Atlus wrote the story). You need to get on and start Persona-fying yourself Sok! I wanna do to you what Rors did to us in Mahvel!

Top Bottom