• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Reigning Super Bowl champion, categorized with the "Elite" tag, and the best Lycan player in the world but I only get B+ tier?

Rodney-Dangerfield.jpg

Nightz

C+ Tier - Hey, it's a passing grade
  • Pheenix - Quietly getting better and better every year, will contend for the Wild Card this year. Book it.
  • Splat* - *jump balls not fixed, and dline play still allowed
    [*]Nightz - Tough division, but you've got heart.
  • Wellington - If line planned is banned

mati.jpg

Trasher

The Madden 13 Preseason Tier Rankings

Not all who play are chosen.

S Tier
Rors - Even after a one-year hiatus, the king is set to retake his throne.

A Tier
Good Players...
  • DM - If the Bucs are rated properly this year, could fall as far as B+
  • LJ - Are you in or out?

...with Good Teams
  • Ramirez - Twins, auto fumbles, overcommit MLB, somehow wins titles. We should be ashamed.
  • CB - Battling Luke for "best player to never win anything of meaning" year in and year out.
  • Smokey - Number of titles won without fleecing DCX? 0
  • FMT - Only has to play 1/2 of the game, because the defense plays itself. Borderline livewire tier passer, now

B+ Tier
  • BigAT - Dota or Madden, Dota or Madden
  • Crow - Will suck dick for a peyton manning trade and picture with a StarCraft 2 "pro."
  • Wellington - (if user DL play is allowed this season)
  • Birdles - America's best shot at forcing FMT to play with a worse team.

C+ Tier - Hey, it's a passing grade
  • Pheenix - Quietly getting better and better every year, will contend for the Wild Card this year. Book it.
  • Splat* - *jump balls not fixed, and dline play still allowed
  • Nightz - Tough division, but you've got heart.
  • Wellington - If line planned is banned

Gentleman's Club Tier
If politeness won games...
  • Levious
  • GCQ
  • Ferny
  • Somnia

Thank God you're funny because we don't keep you around for the competition Tier
  • eznark - GARY WHITTA GARY WHITTA
  • McNeily
  • Goldlion
  • MrBob
  • Trasher

Lucky there isn't a play-in Tier because if there was...
  • Bluemax
  • DCX
Seriously, just run the fucking ball
  • Sanjuro
  • LiveWire

I was put in the hardest division I think. =/

At least I was able to manhandle FMT in one game.

McNei1y

I've gotta make a name for myself. It can't be abusing twins or losing Super Bowls. 4th quarter slacker doesn't sound cool either.

Somnia

Fuckkkkk I wasn't going to get it, but I just pre-bought Sleeping Dogs on steam after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaCQlhvVobE

So I have this and Darksiders 2 next week that I have to play before Madden and GW2 hit together and then Borderlands 2 isn't much further after that.... le sigh

edit: Fixed my link, meant to link the pc showcase video

lol it is!

How was training camp, bruh?

I was just reading about Delmas. :(

Ended up not going. Had some crappy situation come up with a lease signing and had to scramble a bit over the weekend -_-

And fuck Delmas. Guy is like Bob Sanders lite. Just as injury prone, but half the production

Ferny

Oh for sure, the most scumbag hero in the game. I was mostly kidding on that end.

Even though Ferny can't play him.

I hate you

Fuckkkkk I wasn't going to get it, but I just pre-bought Sleeping Dogs on steam after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaCQlhvVobE

So I have this and Darksiders 2 next week that I have to play before Madden and GW2 hit together and then Borderlands 2 isn't much further after that.... le sigh

edit: Fixed my link, meant to link the pc showcase video

Sleeping Dogs just does nothing for me. I want to like it but I just don't :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow Luke. With or without DL play I could literally take a safety and run away from the LOS on every play and still have a better defense than over half of the league. I also think that all of the guys in my tier have only ever beaten me once each. I see how it is!

LukeSmith

Wow Luke. With or without DL play I could literally take a safety and run away from the LOS on every play and still have a better defense than over half of the league. I also think that all of the guys in my tier have only ever beaten me once each. I see how it is!

Crow, BigAT and Birdles? Those guys are good, B+ is a good tier

Top Bottom