• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
We're not waiting on FA. We're waiting on people to sign the fuck in. Once everyone is signed in, this shit can be advanced. We don't have to wait for FA, but we do have to wait for sign-ins.
Who's left to sign in? Last I saw 29 of 32. Which teams idk.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We wouldn't have to do this if everyone was signed in. We can just make the agreement that we don't use the FAs until week 2.

Someone would have to keep tabs on DCX tho.

Edit: Took too long to post.

Ferny

We are waiting on that Jags play in game, not sure on the winner of it. I believe Luke is gonna sign Livewire in and Smokey is most likely masturbating to old NBA 2K Yao Ming pictures.

Rorschach

We wouldn't have to do this if everyone was signed in. We can just make the agreement that we don't use the FAs until week 2.

Someone would have to keep tabs on DCX tho.

Edit: Took too long to post.

CPU does it. And they get a little carried away. That's the only reason for the wait. I guess we could keep track of two teams, but we don't have a log of players signed.

Ferny

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins
5. Browns
6. Raiders
7. Redskins
8. Jags
9. Cards
10. Panthers
11. Chiefs
12. Buccaneers
13. Seahawks
14. Bills
15. Titans
16. Jets
17. Chargers
18. Bears
19. Falcons
20. Bengals
21. Saints
22. Cowboys
23. Broncos
24. Lions
25. Eagles
26. Steelers
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

Honestly I think pheeniks should have until 3:30PM and then we move on to the next guy. I mean otherwise this will take forever. Sure we don't have to complete this before we go on to the next week but it would be better if we did.

Rorschach

Honestly I think pheeniks should have until 3:30PM and then we move on to the next guy. I mean otherwise this will take forever. Sure we don't have to complete this before we go on to the next week but it would be better if we did.

FMT said wellie was up.

Ferny

Ok it's past 3:30PM, I say we move on to the Browns.

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins - ?
5. Browns
6. Raiders
7. Redskins
8. Jags
9. Cards
10. Panthers
11. Chiefs
12. Buccaneers
13. Seahawks
14. Bills
15. Titans
16. Jets
17. Chargers
18. Bears
19. Falcons
20. Bengals
21. Saints
22. Cowboys
23. Broncos
24. Lions
25. Eagles
26. Steelers
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

DCX

DCX
KuGsj.gif
Where is Mcniely with the dog pictures.

DCX

Sokantish

What? Why? I just want to fuck around with my team, why would it matter?

Because your starters get XP for the stats they get, so if you keep your starters in the whole game and get a decent amount of XP you should also have the risk of them getting injured

daw840

Because your starters get XP for the stats they get, so if you keep your starters in the whole game and get a decent amount of XP you should also have the risk of them getting injured

Ah, nevermind then. I didn't realize that part I guess. This is all so new!!

LukeSmith

You shouldn't be playing your presesason games against other people. We're simming the preseason. If you just want to mess around and quit your game early, that's fine.

Don't make me destroy you.

Everyone who can should knock their practice out this week, it's like a free 1800 points if you're man enough to beat the hard challenge (or free 1500 for the ez ez one).
Additionally, under the "Team Goals" section for the coach's area it lists season goals AND Weekly goals for each of your players.
It's probably worth looking at, too.

DCX

DCX
I say we move on to the next guy in line. Which is you Story. When Phee checks in he can instantly pick someone up since he was up already. There are no Joe Montona's waiting for us bros.

Also, people who don't have money ( Bird ) or don't want FA ( FMT ) should just say so and they could be passed over.

DCX

Birdman02

Bird, I believe you and I play week 1. When are you free?

I could probably play tonight if everyone gets signed in. Tomorrow's schedule revolves around family, so I can't promise I'd be able to play at all.

I say we move on to the next guy in line. Which is you Story. When Phee checks in he can instantly pick someone up since he was up already. There are no Joe Montona's waiting for us bros.

Also, people who don't have money ( Bird ) or don't want FA ( FMT ) should just say so and they could be passed over.

DCX

Speaking of...will I be able to see CAP hits before I make cuts? I apparently have 66 on my roster right now, and I want my cap to be hit as little as possible.

DCX

DCX
I could probably play tonight if everyone gets signed in. Tomorrow's schedule revolves around family, so I can't promise I'd be able to play at all.

Speaking of...will I be able to see CAP hits before I make cuts? I apparently have 66 on my roster right now, and I want my cap to be hit as little as possible.

you can in game. The website it's a crap shoot. I cut players till i got to 53 and only one of them gave me a cap hit of 80k.

I didn't see what the contract situation was. I freed up some room anyway and it was bum players so it didn't bother me.

DCX

Top Bottom