• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Don't start signing now because the CPU is lurkin'. We have to wait for everyone to sign in. BUT! you can pick now. You're on the clock, Soka!

We can't see free agents until the league is live.

FMT should just start the league and just not advance past week 1 of preseason.

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins
5. Browns
6. Raiders
7. Redskins
8. Jags
9. Cards
10. Panthers
11. Chiefs
12. Buccaneers
13. Seahawks
14. Bills
15. Titans
16. Jets
17. Chargers
18. Bears
19. Falcons
20. Bengals
21. Saints
22. Cowboys
23. Broncos
24. Lions
25. Eagles
26. Steelers
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

wellington up!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I already went friends, Soulja time! I would love to pick again if possible!

Is there any place we can see a transaction log? I hate having to rely on this "news" thing. DCX probably hacked it and signed all the top guys already without our knowledge.

BigAT

Is there any place we can see a transaction log? I hate having to rely on this "news" thing. DCX probably hacked it and signed all the top guys already without our knowledge.

Nope, it's pretty stupid that they actively removed it from the game now that the game demands the transaction log the most.

DCX

DCX

Yes with ALL of my cap room.

DCX

Rorschach

We're not waiting on FA. We're waiting on people to sign the fuck in. Once everyone is signed in, this shit can be advanced. We don't have to wait for FA, but we do have to wait for sign-ins.

Top Bottom