• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Nightz

The wait for the end of the month is excruciating. GW2 and Madden on the 25th (season ticket). August is gonna go by so slow. :(

Striker has said he won't be playing this year :(

So there is another potential open spot. I'll update stuff when I get home.

Story I'll put you on the waiting list. Not sure if you can play for the falcons or not. I'll discuss with cb and Luke and then make a decision.

Striker has said he won't be playing this year :(

So there is another potential open spot. I'll update stuff when I get home.

Story I'll put you on the waiting list. Not sure if you can play for the falcons or not. I'll discuss with cb and Luke and then make a decision.

No biggie, just stick me on the waiting list or the Bills....basically the same thing. :p

Mrbob

Oh Donny, looks like Cutlers stats are near identical to last season. Way too low on the deep throw accuracy. Cutler drops an amazing deep pass dime.

time for the annual question of what the fuck does awareness do

looks like tannehill is a poor man's jake locker

Nightz

I don't think awareness really matters if you're manually controlling the QB. In that case, it's replaced by your own awareness.

LiveWire

I, mcnei1y, will bring rgIII to roty and the super bowl. Watch me nfc east. Boom!

*as long as my 4th quarter game stays the same

As long as breath escapes my lips, you will not have the Redskins.

PS. Fuck you FMT for not putting me as default, and also as the Vikes as a replacement.

LukeSmith

There's the complete QB spreadsheet at the link nightz put in

Luck

SPD 82
ACC 88
TAS 93
TAM 90
TAD 81
TOR 88
INJ 98
STA 97

RG3

SPD 93
ACC 90
TAS 80
TAM 85
TAD 88
TOR 93
INJ 85
STA 97

So Luck is basically Peyton with wheels.

Too bad that's all I have on the team.

TheCrow

Time to see which teams have the worst QBs and gauge interest in Peyton. He's my replacement for Brian Dawkins this year.

McNei1y

As long as breath escapes my lips, you will not have the Redskins.

PS. Fuck you FMT for not putting me as default, and also as the Vikes as a replacement.

You've got the first hand insight when you go watch RGIII so you'll learn all the moves.

Smokey

you're telling me Ram won't make the superbowl again?

Funny that the year twins was demonstrated to be broken that he kept running it and won multiple SBs. Even I wouldn't keep taking advantage of a proven, busted formation to win. Twinhead took FYIDM to da max

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I want him to be back. If I'm not playing the best there is in the Superbowl, what's the point.

TheCrow

I want him to be back. If I'm not playing the best there is in the Superbowl, what's the point.

You don't have to play him 2 to even 3 times a season. But he hasn't played me since I stopped running the ball 40 times a game so can't wait to see how many ints he gets off me. :(

Ramirez

Well in Madden League you can't just restart games when guys get hurt

You mean like that time Troy was out for basically the entire season, and the playoffs, and I still won the SB? Or when I traded him & Woodley and still made it to the SB? Or when I had to sit Ben for 4 games and won them all? Yea, I think I'll be alright.

How is that a KO on me CB? I'm not babeslayer, lol.

You lose either way, what's it matter?

Smokey

The only way MaddenGod gets to the SB is:

A. I miss playoffs (hurr)
B. I dont play him in the playoffs

BTW is LJ retired from madden

Ramirez

Id rather lose properly than win with twins cheese

Says the guy who has some of the best WRs in the game, but his offense revolves around HB passes & Vick scrambles when the chips are down, lulz.

Is there a Twins formation on defense when I intercepted the 20th attempt to throw it to McCoy?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Says the guy who has some of the best WRs in the game, but his offense revolves around HB passes & Vick scrambles when the chips are down, lulz.

Is there a Twins formation on defense when I intercepted the 20th attempt to throw it to McCoy?

Not quite sure what your arguing. If I'm.passing to lesean I'm obviously not playing to my teams strength.

And you scrambled with Ben as much as I did with Vick so I don't wanna hear it

LukeSmith

HEY FATTY I'm shorter than you and would still put my nuts in your face if you were on the court

But that would require physical activity

ladder-safety.jpg

Smokey

Lots of people do stuff when the chips are down. That's nothing new. What is new is somebody repeatedly taking advantage of a broken formation with a broken team leading to two broken SuperBowls

LukeSmith

Lots of people do stuff when the chips are down. That's nothing new. What is new is somebody repeatedly taking advantage of a broken formation with a broken team leading to two broken SuperBowls

This is hyperbole, I don't think anyone actually thinks Ramirez Super Bowl wins weren't legit.

Top Bottom