• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

And you scrambled with Ben as much as I did with Vick so I don't wanna hear it

1ItUp.gif

Is this real life?

Lots of people do stuff when the chips are down. That's nothing new. What is new is somebody repeatedly taking advantage of a broken formation with a broken team leading to two broken SuperBowls

But I disbanded the broken team and still made it to the SB. All I hear is crickets.

BigAT

I didn't realize there was that full spreadsheet with QB ratings. Am I really supposed to believe that Eli Manning is tied for the 32ND STRONGEST ARM IN THE LEAGUE? Eli's arm is weaker than Jason Campbell, Byron Leftwich, Chad Henne, BJ Coleman (who?), Old Man Weeden, Carson Palmer and Derek Anderson?

Donny you BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

McNei1y

I'm 5'7. I've always been the shortest person in each class all the way through high school... Then I grew like 4-6 inches over two years.

That can be easily done. What's the rushing record again?

I can't remember but I was on top and it was my only achievement.

Sokantish

I am at work and can't check... can somebody please give the depressing ratings of one Matthew schaub

Texans Matt Schaub QB
Overall 89
Speed 62
Awareness 88
Throw Power 88
Throw Accuracy 90
Throw Accuracy Short93
Throw Accuracy Mid 86
Throw Accuracy Deep 78
Play Action 94
Throw on Run 75

TheCrow

I can't remember but I was on top and it was my only achievement.
I've had two guys in the top 10 if nor top 5. If I didn't give Moreno and Devine equal carries I would shatter the record.

But I've had more success with my balanced offense so I won't be breaking it anytime soon.

McNei1y

I've had two guys in the top 10 if nor top 5. If I didn't give Moreno and Devine equal carries I would shatter the record.

But I've had more success with my balanced offense so I won't be breaking it anytime soon.

Yeah I remember seeing that. Pretty crazy having two guys up there.

Ferny

For anyone looking to get Borderlands 2 or GW2 pretty cheap, greenmangaming.com has a sale going on. Get 25% with the code PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN. I just got Darksiders 2 from them.

Top Bottom