• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Nightz

Gah, bought both Borderlands and GW2 for only 20% off at GMG earlier this week. Coulda saved a couple of bucks.

LukeSmith

Schaub:
Overall 89
Speed 62
Awareness 88
Throw Power 88
Throw Accuracy 90
Throw Accuracy Short93
Throw Accuracy Mid 86
Throw Accuracy Deep 78
Play Action 94
Throw on Run 75

Luck:
SPD 82
ACC 88
THP 91
TAC 88
TAS 93
TAM 90
TAD 81
TOR 88

Luck is as good or better in every meaningful stat.

So I will say what I say every year, awareness just exists to fuck with Overall rankings.

LukeSmith

Doesn't he have a 1 year deal? I can take the cap hit. Just need to find a 99 speed QB to go along with my 99 speed HB. Let the fun begin.

LOL

http://www.sbnation.com/2012-nfl-fr...887461/peyton-manning-contract-denver-broncos

The Denver Broncos locked up Peyton Manning with a five-year, $96 million deal and officially made him their next quarterback. The deal for Manning looks massive, especially considering that he's had four different procedures done on his neck and is coming off missing the entire season in 2011. The big question now with Manning's contract is how it's structured. Luckily we have Andrew Brandt, the NFL Business Analyst of ESPN, to break down the contract.

The first year of Manning's deal with the Broncos will pay the quarterback $18 million without injury protection for the Denver Broncos, according to Brandt. The Broncos will then pay Manning $40 million guaranteed for the next two seasons, pending Manning passing a physical in March of 2013. The final two seasons of Manning's deal will pay out $19 million each season.

As it stands right now, Manning's deal is essentially a one-year deal for $18 million guaranteed, but if he's fully healthy in March of 2013, it will jump to a total of $58 million guaranteed for the first three years.

Smokey

Is awareness related to the qb being able to shrug off a defender? Or is that a different rating

Edit: wll that doesn't make since cuz schaub can do that..at all. Who knows

TheCrow

michael-scott-noa6efh.gif

Mrbob

If that is the way the Manning deal is structured, Crow should be forced to use him for at least 3 seasons before trading him.

TheCrow

Someone post the gif of the guy trying to get out of the car. You know what I'm talking about. That's how I feel right now.

Smokey

Oh no the horror of being stuck with peyton freaking manning whatever shall crow do

If you want to swap for schaub feel free

Mrbob

Haha, we should the world's tiniest violin playing for Crow. The pain of being stuck with Peyton!

As long as he isn't Livewire tier passing Pey Pey is a huge upgrade!

LukeSmith

Can someone tell me why Goldlion is rocking a Stafford avatar that makes him look like a hobbit?

All of this amazing ether in the thread, and this is what you limp in with?

Typical. Isn't there a Real Housewives marathon you could be catching up on?

Mrbob

My ethering days are over. I'm too old for it now! I'm genuinely interested why he would pick such a bad image of Stafford!

BigAT

My ethering days are over. I'm too old for it now! I'm genuinely interested why he would pick such a bad image of Stafford!

It's like trying to find a skinny picture of Freeman. And don't bother posting that clearly photoshopped nonsense DM.

Smokey

Why would I trade a slow qb for another slow qb.

why would you complain and post a noo.gif when you'll have a top 10 qb?

so im saying if you don't want him/to pay for him swing him this way to someone who will appreciate his services and you can have mud duck in return

LiveWire

Ratings dont matter (ask rors) but RGIIIs targets will make him out to be the best.

Stone Hands and the Ghost of Santana Moss? There's only one thing RGIII will do under the LiveWire administration, and that's run. Options, counters, draws, delays, single wing, we're going back to 1939!!

Mrbob

No respect! I'm stuck with that label forever. It's not true anymore!

I can bring Bob time back with a vengeance. Don't make me do it!

Top Bottom