• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

now that we have (what appears to be) a true online franchise i hope the injury calculations are fixed. last year 90% of the injuries were to defensive guys. massive hit on frank gore by your LB? guess what your LB was hurt. CB blitz comes in untouched and crushes kapernick? guess what your CB is hurt.

i understand that some people got their offensive players hurt (CB had vick hurt a few times, i think fern had his RB miss half the season, and others) but these were few and far between. its like the injury logic was programmed in on these hits but nearly ALWAYS defaulted to the defensive player.

it would provide a bit more incentive to make a complete team if you knew there was a danger of your players getting hurt. oh and they need to start having injuries to offensive lineman. i've never seen an offensive lineman get injured during actual gameplay, only during sims

bluemax

Banned
iXHmZ5mw2xllj.gif

how'd sanj get banned

For eating Chik Fil A.

Nightz

So I started using Lich in Dota 2 and I'm actually learning how to do stuff and get kills. I actually got up enough courage to play with people (against bots lol).

DMczaf

I don't even care about graphics and shit for next-gen, I just want these terrible load times to finally end. It's ridiculous that Madden and NCAA have longer initial load times EVERY year. I just want to to turn on my system, and play the fucking game.

I don't even care about graphics and shit for next-gen, I just want these terrible load times to finally end. It's ridiculous that Madden and NCAA have longer initial load times EVERY year. I just want to to turn on my system, and play the fucking game.

So you want SSDs mandatory.....$500 base systems here we come!

DMczaf

So you want SSDs mandatory.....$500 base systems here we come!

I don't mean THAT fast, I just mean load times that don't let me turn on the game and walk out and take a piss before the press start screen finally appears. Even with NCAA 13 loaded onto my HDD it takes over a minute to load to that screen.

But SSDs would be nice :)

Somnia

Fuck it, lets have Madden on PC then we wouldn't have the loading issues and the community could fix the game =P

no controversy! we'll have to see how it plays out. but i'm not going to boot any of the dudes that were in it for all the seasons last year (cola, sokantish, splat, etc).

there are quite a few vets possibly on the outside looking in right now (lonestar, storybook, daw) so we'll just have to see who actually plays when the game comes out. there is literally 1 spot open right now (the bills) and that spot has been reserved for LJ if he wants to play.

and by the way, i should probably point this out now: sokantish (and others who aren't playing for a team but whose team is taken already) you don't HAVE to be the team i assigned you. take a look at the open teams in the OP and if you want one of those teams then speak up now and you will get them.

the remaining teams we will draw names or whatever amongst the losing Vs. guys

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I saw this coming from tthe end of last year. Told you guys!

I agree that the new guys that joined last year and stuck through the whole way should have a spot.

i'll participate but would not run league 2.0. doubt there would be enough to fill the league anyways!

over the coming weeks i'll be contacting the people who i haven't heard from or who haven't posted here just to make sure they're still interested

McNei1y

Yeah, its unfortunate that we're in this situation... but it seems like a good problem to have. A couple of years ago we had like 4 spots open at one point.

daw840

Hows the baby and life as a father? Is that your offspring in your avy?

Yes, that's here. Her name is Lilya.

It kind of sucks really, life has been really good for the last 6 months or so. Had my daughter and got my dream job. Unfortunately, I have to be in training in Oklahoma City for 4 months....I left for this place when she was 5 weeks old. She doesn't really even know me. :(

Somnia

Yes, that's here. Her name is Lilya.

It kind of sucks really, life has been really good for the last 6 months or so. Had my daughter and got my dream job. Unfortunately, I have to be in training in Oklahoma City for 4 months....I left for this place when she was 5 weeks old. She doesn't really even know me. :(

She'll have plenty of time to get to know you, I know it sucks, but look at it as you are helping secure her and your family's future with this job.

Rorschach

Anyone want to play Marvel or Madden? I haven't played Marvel in so long you might actually win one!

Where's GoldLion? :\

Rorschach

This update is pretty big.

Want to go a few rounds after I play Sokantish, FMT?

Speaking of updates: funny thing happened when I tried to play Dark Souls. I tried to start it up, but it said I needed an update. I thought it was weird since I wasn't online, but it updated... the update was on the disc. You aren't even safe from PSN updates when you're offline playing an offline game...

Sigh, this xbl update is taking even longer to install than download.

This gen... :\

This update is pretty big.

Want to go a few rounds after I play Sokantish, FMT?

Speaking of updates: funny thing happened when I tried to play Dark Souls. I tried to start it up, but it said I needed an update. I thought it was weird since I wasn't online, but it updated... the update was on the disc. You aren't even safe from PSN updates when you're offline playing an offline game...

Sigh, this xbl update is taking even longer to install than download.

This gen... :\

PSN has gotten better and XBL seems to have gotten worse. a lot of the problems i had with PSN have been fixed over the past year or so and XBL is turning into a fucking ad-fest on the front page and it's too cluttered

just post here when you're done and if i'm around we can rumble!

Rorschach

looks like I'm silver. The Amazon cards are really codes that are emailed, right?

Fuck it, I'll try it.

[edit] Ooops I bought the card... lol guess I'll buy 2 :\

Top Bottom